Sign in to follow this  
John from Riverside

Finally got to watch the game...it was good to see Josh in the pocket

4 minutes ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Golden Tate is perfect for the Bills and by far the best WR FA.  But people would complain Bills paid too much.  

The guy battles and YAC is always up there. 

To me Golden Tate is a perfect veteran for us to go after

Been there done that and is still productive....would prob be great in the locker room as well.   I would do Tate......draft a WR in the 2nd round....Foster at 2/3 and let McKenzie/Zay battle it out for the remaining reps (I have this feeling McKenzie is gonna win that battle)

Things you learn at TBD: Allen is basically just as good as Mahomes. Oh and you forgot Mahomes has a great Oline and one of the best offensive football coaches of the last 20 years. Respectfully, I'm going to disagree.  

2 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Things you learn at TBD: Allen is basically just as good as Mahomes. Oh and you forgot Mahomes has a great Oline and one of the best offensive football coaches of the last 20 years. Respectfully, I'm going to disagree.  

About which part

Josh is not as good as Mahomes right now

Mahomes does have the offensive minded HC, the Offensive line, the weapons, and the year in the system that Josh does not.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, John from Riverside said:

About which part

Josh is not as good as Mahomes right now

Mahomes does have the offensive minded HC, the Offensive line, the weapons, and the year in the system that Josh does not.  

That he's anywhere near as good as Mahomes right now like alphadawg was suggesting. I just meant he forgot to include those (legit) excuses in his assessment.

I was in fact pleased to see a lot of shorter passes yesterday. It’s not that I want a Capt Checkdown, but because I wanted to know he could make the throws as we haven’t seen much of that. 

I was not comfortable with the Allen choice initially, but I couldn’t get too upset because it’s not something over which  I have control. I’m not ready to declare him the savior, but I sure am warming up to him. This has been very encouraging so far! All I wanted out of this year was progress from Josh, and hopefully some of the other young core guys. Winning was secondary, but a positive culture also has value. 

32 minutes ago, VW82 said:

That he's anywhere near as good as Mahomes right now like alphadawg was suggesting. I just meant he forgot to include those (legit) excuses in his assessment.

Mahomes was able to sit back and watch for almost a whole year. Allen didn't have that luxury.

I can't compare these two QB's in any way because their situations are totally different.

But I think Allen is doing fine with the hideous supporting cast he has, including a TERRIBLE running game. other than himself.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, VW82 said:

Right now the arguement that Allen is as good as Mahomes is weak.......it may not be weak in the future though

6 hours ago, Stank_Nasty said:

if foster keeps up this sort of production through the end of the season i'm seriously wondering if we will be drafting a #2 in the spring and not a #1.

what a turnaround.

you can watch wr's and te's all the around the league on a weekly basis reward their qb's, catching their "area code" throws. guys like big ben have made what seem to be half their livings off those type of throws...…. meanwhile in buffalo.....

Hopefully we draft WR 1b

2 hours ago, Billsfan1972 said:

Golden Tate is perfect for the Bills and by far the best WR FA.  But people would complain Bills paid too much.  

The guy battles and YAC is always up there. 

With the young guys coming around I agree now.

A steady producer. Makes contested catches, doesn't have to be 'the guy'. Would still draft a WR in round 1 or 2.

• Like (+1) 1

Sign in to follow this