Pickle Juice & Leg Cramps

TSNBDSC

3 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

Works like a charm. Quickly too.

Do you snort it? Is this an enema? 

My wife gets a lot of foot and calf cramps at night. It's been an issue for decades. She’s tried countless remedies, but I’m not sure if we’ve gone the pickle juice route. 

37 minutes ago, frostbitmic said:

Now and then I get leg cramps in the middle of the night. My Dr suggested I try that and it worked. Adding a little gin to the tonic water doesn't hurt either.

The old Frenchman I worked with would have protested, “Bud you’ll ged da gout, my son!” owing to your suggested cure.  ?

12 hours ago, Augie said:

My wife gets a lot of foot and calf cramps at night. It's been an issue for decades. She’s tried countless remedies, but I’m not sure if we’ve gone the pickle juice route. 

Suggest she try magnesium.  I use the bottle size from Costco.  They're large pills, but they work for me.  Take one in the AM, and that usually gets me through the day.  IF I get them PM's, just take another tablet.  

16 hours ago, TSNBDSC said:

Works like a charm. Quickly too.

We use Potassium Acetate on the airport runways, as a deicer.  It smells like pickle juice!  $2800-3000 to treat a 9000' runway.  It's non-corrosive, so FAA approved.

21 hours ago, Augie said:

Wife drinks probably drinks half a glass. Works in seconds. She really gets them bad too. Amazing that it works that quickly and efficiently.  Good luck !