TNF Game Thread: Chargers (10-3) vs. Chiefs (11-2) at 8:20 PM ET on FOX, NFL Network, & Amazon Prime Video

26CornerBlitz

Who Wins Tonight?  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins Tonight?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/14/2018 at 01:20 AM

Just now, CincyBillsFan said:

Okay you convinced me.  When the Bills make the Super Bowl I'm breaking out the Flutie Flakes! 

You are truly a team player.

In 2 weeks I tried to eat a box of Flutie flakes as a child.. got caught.. Flutie got benched.. and we lost the MCM and entered the drought. It's my personal hell seeing the Flutie flakes. They represent everything that went wrong. They need to be eaten when the time is right. Flutie and his frosted flakes want us to release the past and embrace the future.

3 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Man has Terry Bradshaw had a few shots of brandy or something to keep warm??

Maybe, but that's Bradshaw these days. If you get a chance to watch a show called "Better Late Than Never," you'll probably find (at least I did) that he's just a freaking goofball with little or no care about what basic protocol requires. It's pretty funny actually.

1 minute ago, CincyBillsFan said:

And what was Dead Pool thinking giving out a bottle of gin!  Bradshaw is probably wrestling with Strahan to get his hands on that bottle. 

Maybe he already had his hands on it the way he was screaming.  The way those two laughed, could be they knew he had a a few.

1 minute ago, Thriftygamer83 said:

Having been sober for eleven years now still like fooling myself with tonic water, lemon juice, and water it at least has that taste.  

Ha yeah the tonic water by itself feels like strong poison. Doesn't need alcohol to taste like that kind of beverage.

• Haha (+1) 1