Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

Teddy KGB

43 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

How does anyone take you seriously?  On this message board or real life?  Do u rant and rave about trump at your place of employment? 

It doesn't work, it lives in it's mom's basement, pleasuring itself in front of it's Trump altar.

• Awesome! (+1) 2

Maine Mom Demands Investigation after School Counselor Secretly Gives Daughter a ‘Chest Binder.

’It was early December when Amber Lavigne found her 13-year-old daughter’s chest binder.

The undergarment, used to flatten a female’s breasts to make her appear more like a male, looked like a tank top with a built-in bra, Lavigne said. And it smelled. Bad. In her efforts to hide it from her family, Lavigne’s daughter hadn’t put the binder in the laundry for weeks.

That night, when Lavigne picked her daughter up from a school dance, she asked if she was wearing a chest binder. She wasn’t, the girl said, but she admitted she had one. Where had she gotten it? From a friend, she claimed. Lavigne was skeptical.

“I want you to think long and hard if there’s anything else you want to share with me about this,” she said she told her daughter, “because I am going to reach out to your friend’s mom.”

Later that night, Lavigne’s daughter did have more to share. She hadn’t received the chest binder from a friend after all. “This came from my school,” she said, Lavigne recalled.

Read the whole thing

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/maine-mom-demands-investigation-after-school-counselor-secretly-gives-daughter-a-chest-binder/

On 2/10/2023 at 10:10 PM, LeviF said:

there was one guy they interviewed who was like I’ve had to stop going to orgies, stopped my daily Grindr hookup and stop having sex with my boyfriend who is still doing all those things. It’s like man you might have a sex addiction or is this normal?

• Haha (+1) 1

‘Detransitioners’ Are Being Abandoned By Medical Professionals Who Devastated Their Bodies And Minds.

Health providers won’t help detransitioners who seek to undo the damage of transgender surgery and hormones.

By Kelsey Bolar

After being swarmed by health providers who enabled her to medically transition as a minor, Prisha Mosley now says she’s been abandoned by the medical community as she attempts to navigate a complicated and painful detransition.

“I was under the impression that my doctors, who were transitioning me, loved me. They said they didn’t want me to die, they were saving my life, they were worried about me, and they wanted me to be healthy and happy,” Prisha told me. “Clearly, they don’t love me. As soon as it’s not profitable, they don’t want to help.”

Prisha has a slew of medical complications dating back to the more than five years she spent on testosterone and a double mastectomy that a plastic surgeon performed shortly after she turned 18. Many of those complications surround her endocrine system, which encompasses the hormones that regulate nearly every process in the body, from metabolism to growth and development, emotions, mood, sexual function, and sleep.

“I was hoping that if I could get my endocrine system working, I could be on less psychiatric medicine because low testosterone and estrogen will cause depression and anxiety, both of which I’m medicated for and don’t really like being medicated for,” she said.

{snip}

Prisha isn’t the only detransitioner who feels abandoned by the medical institutions that pushed her into wrong-sex hormones and surgery. Over the past year, Independent Women’s Forum has documented multiple stories of detransitioners who also report being abandoned by medical and mental health professionals after deciding to detransition.

“I reached out to every physician, every therapist who is involved with this, and I haven’t really gotten any help at all,” said Chloe Cole, an 18-year-old who was fast-tracked down a medical transition as a child by a team of eager doctors. Left to navigate the detransition process on her own, Chloe stopped taking testosterone “cold turkey,” and is still struggling with urinary and other complications that doctors have yet to help fix.

https://thefederalist.com/2023/02/10/detransitioners-are-being-abandoned-by-medical-professionals-who-devastated-their-bodies-and-minds/

https://www.iwf.org/identity-crisis/

• Like (+1) 1

Welp. Citizens united stated corporations can spend unlimited amounts.  in a PR twist, they fund PACS/Charities that promote wedge issues like abortion or Child LGBT, while also promoting a PARTY that is loyal to those funded topics.

its evolved. 

Shoot. Look at the largest corporate sponsors of say Human rights group.  Notice some corps. the Military industrial/Big pharm companies are a bit of a head scratcher.  unless you see it for what it is. 

https://www.hrc.org/about/corporate-partners

And the same game goes on for most topics.  most of the PACS that promote right leaning wedge topics are highly funded from private/independent companies like Koch, PayPal. (Peter Thiel, Koch brothers), think anti-abortion or pro border.  

Just look at all the players and their backers with the abortion topic.

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-influence/2022/05/03/a-look-at-the-abortion-lobbying-landscape-00029759

Shoot, BLM (the private corporation that played a charity during the 2020 riots) did the DEMS ground game and still wont disclose its donors. 

and would explain why the politicians only work for the rich and said corps vs the people that vote.

Now in its 8th year, event is cosponsored by the National Education Association and American Association of School Librarians

Today, the Human Rights Campaign (HRC) Foundation — the educational arm of the nation’s largest lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, and ***** (LGBTQ+) civil rights organization — hosts its eighth annual “Welcoming Schools National Day of Reading: A Celebration of Stories Supporting Transgender and Non-Binary Youth (formerly called Jazz and Friends: National Day of School and Community Readings),” an opportunity for thousands of students, educators, parents, elected officials and allies to join in solidarity with transgender and non-binary students. The readings today are expected to draw over 25,000 participants across more than 300 locations. The Welcoming Schools National Day of Reading is sponsored by the HRC Foundation as well as the National Educational Association (NEA), the country’s largest professional employee organization, representing 3 million educators across the U.S and the American Association of School Librarians (AASL), representing over 7,000 school librarians in the U.S., Canada and abroad.

https://www.hrc.org/press-releases/as-extremists-push-book-bans-across-the-country-25-000-students-educators-and-parents-will-participate-in-national-day-of-reading-by-hrcs-welcoming-schools-program-uplifting-transgender-and-non-binary-stories

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Why do the gays love the dems so much ?

So the answer to the stated question is “because they facilitate and enable gays to engage in legalized human trafficking.” Thanks!

• Thank you (+1) 2