Crazy parent and crazy name/Abcde

JohnC

What in the world goes through the head of parents who saddle their children with crazy names and then act surprised when people react to their lunacy. It's not surprising that children have social and psychological problems when they are parented by crazy people. Naming your child Abcde is an act of weirdness that rises to the level of malicious child abuse. 

https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/30/us/abcde-southwest-apologizes-scli-intl/index.html

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Not at the table Karlos said:

How is that pronounced? Do they spell it out?

Yeah, some one help me phonetically! Can the kid treat it as a Scrabble kind of name and make whatever they want out of it? Two vowels helps! 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc said:

When my wife worked at WIC, she would see many girls named "ABCDE" or "Female." 

332 people have that name.  Heard it on good morning America 

Edited by mead107

And there is our problem in society:

SouthWest Airlines

The almighty corporate ***** for the almighty $$$$$.

Society would square itself away if it wasn't for corporate whores worried about every penny.

BTW... I am as crazy as a bat, but gave my two children non-pagen names.  At least give them a fighting chance!

If any company had the guts to say "we aren't apologizing for this, it's ridiculous" they would have a lifetime customer in me.  I'm so sick of all the PC / SJW B.S..  What do you expect when you name your child something so idiotic.  "Hey, look at me, I am so unique and clever with how I named my child."  Too bad I didn't consider the impact it could have on them in their lives.  So selfish.  Such an idiot.  You get what you deserve.

Edited by Mark80
  • Like (+1) 1