Is Sean McDermott The Toughest Coach In The NFL!?!?

14 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Anthony Lynn looks like he could take on anyone 

neither mcvay or del rio would want to mess up their hair 

but my choice is Vrabel. And I’ve heard stories about him from college that confirm this lol

If I had to pick the last coach I'd want to fight I think it would be Lynn. That dude is intense.

29 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You guys are not considering how tough it is to fight someone with a wrestling background.  If a good wrestler gets his hands on you, and is strong enough to hold on, you are done.  Mcdermott would beat all of these guys.

Exactly. Dont ***** with a wrestler. I am a lanky guy (pitcher and swimmer in HS), who had friends on the wrestling team (little guys). I was a scrapper and did well in boxing situations, but I got messed up whenever a wrestler of any size got ahold of me.

• Like (+1) 1

44 minutes ago, PIZ said:

You guys are not considering how tough it is to fight someone with a wrestling background.  If a good wrestler gets his hands on you, and is strong enough to hold on, you are done.  Mcdermott would beat all of these guys.

Yes!  I agree which I would think McDermott would be in consideration for toughest coach.  His wrestling experience and the fact that he’s in great shape make him a contender.

Vrabel and Lynn are decent choices too.  I think Ron Rivera is too old and broken down to fight.

Just now, Phil The Thrill said:

Yes!  I agree which I would think McDermott would be in consideration for toughest coach.  His wrestling experience and the fact that he’s in great shape make him a contender.

Vrabel and Lynn are decent choices too.  I think Ron Rivera is too old and broken down to fight.

Forgot about Vrabel.  That would be quite a battle.