Ivanka Trump Used Personal Email To Conduct Government Business

4 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Ivanka Trump is crooked.  There feel better? Does this make Hillary less shady?  

Oh no. I am totally cool with Hillary being exposed as a shady politician. I want shady politicians gone.

Let's hold the current administration to at least the same standard of rigor, never mind all the previous nepotism claims that arose in the tariff exemptions for Ivanka's handbags made in China.

Speaking of which,  wasn't China a currency manipulator? ?

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You are missing the point. The complete hypocrisy of this by Trump and his "lock her up" supporters. 

No I get the point.  It's not hard to follow idiocy.  

Just now, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh no. I am totally cool with Hillary being exposed as a shady politician. I want shady politicians gone.

Let's hold the current administration to at least the same standard of rigor, never mind all the previous nepotism claims that arose in the tariff exemptions for Ivanka's handbags made in China.

Speaking of which,  wasn't China a currency manipulator? ?

So you're saying the current administration is not under the same amount of scrutiny as previous administrations?? Are you seriously asking for that?  

Just now, /dev/null said:

Revoke her security clearance pending a review

Something that was not but should have been applied to former Secretary Clinton

To be fair, she reported it and the fed recommended an investigation that...just never got followed up on.

And yes, thay should have happened to Hillary.

Wanting transparency and accountability means not letting the people you might often agree with slide when they screw up

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

No I get the point.  It's not hard to follow idiocy.  

So you're saying the current administration is not under the same amount of scrutiny as previous administrations?? Are you seriously asking for that?  

I'm sorry, I completely missed the Congressional investigation that occurred when this was first reported. When did that happen again?

*crickets*

49 minutes ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

Oh come on, I know that it's not going to lead to anything. I personally doubt anything of significance happened, and I would be shocked if there are any actually repercussions. I just like to mention it because of the raging shitstorm that people on this board rained on Hillary Clinton for doing pretty much the exact same thing.

We shall see...do you think she was setting up illegal, treasonous arms deals? Cuz that's what Hillary is suspected of doing.

Nuff said? Or do we have to drag this ridiculous argument and comparison out?

Edited by OJ Tom
  • Like (+1) 3

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

"Advisor" to the president.

She had fullTop Secret clearance: https://www.axios.com/ivanka-trump-security-clearance-status-jared-kushner-f0ff4333-3665-4778-9c35-ba10bae55d94.html

This means she has access to  foreign intelligence and the president's daily intelligence briefing

No, it doesn't.

1 hour ago, 3rdnlng said:

OK guys, let's take a vote. Which one should receive a get out of jail free card,  A or B?

hillary-clinton-winking-AP-640x480.jpgA

ivanka.jpgB

Conversely, which would you rather see in a women's prison?  :w00t:

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Again, explain how the two instances are in any way similar.

Had Hillary Clinton done exactly what Ivanka Trump did no one would be making a big deal out of it.

But she didn't.

You're doing mental gymnastics to equate two things that are entirely dissimilar, and I'm requiring that you stick the landing.

It's kind of like how President Trump and Hitler are similar. They don't share any of the traits that make Hitler Hitler, but they're both men, who were leaders of countries, who gave speeches, wore pants, and drank water. Just like here, Hillary and Ivanka both used email.

If you stop focusing on the ways in which they're different, they're basically the same.

4 hours ago, peace out said:

Donald-Trump-and-Ivanka-Trump-Vanity-Fai

Both this non-story and the above creepy photo are something the conspiracy guys would be excited about (if it was against the Deep State narrative). Don’t feed the beast. 

She used her personal email a few times during a transition time. BFD. 

Edited by BeginnersMind

16 minutes ago, BeginnersMind said:

Both this non-story and the above creepy photo are something the conspiracy guys would be excited about (if it was against the Deep State narrative). Don’t feed the beast. 

She used her personal email a few times during a transition time. BFD. 

"Waaaaaaah"

You're gonna lose.