MNF Game thread Rams and Chiefs.

9 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

More like this is what happens when teams dont focus on and stop playing defence......

Are you kidding? Defense has been a HUGE this game. 21 points off turnovers from the Chiefs, 14 points from the Rams. Those sack - fumbles have been extremely important.

Edit: And now pressure & a hit on Mahomes (again) results in an INT.

Edited by BigDingus

Just now, Augie said:

I’m so sick of the hindsight 20/20 people.......

A lot of people are upset not because of hindsight, it's more of "I told you so" people who long knew Mahomes was a great player.

And outside of simple hindsight, people have STILL claimed that if they were given the chance this very moment to take Mahomes or Allen, they'd take Allen. If that doesn't straight up insult your intelligence, I don't know what does.

1 minute ago, TheFunPolice said:

Defenses chipped in for 21 points tonight

Rams defense scored 2 TDs and the Chiefs scored 1

Probably cause the offences have been too tired from being on the field all night.......

Theres been almost 800 yards passing in this game, there hasnt been much defence being played.....

6 minutes ago, Success said:

We have no idea what’s going to happen with Allen.      It’s ridiculous to compare them right now. 

Does Mahomes light the league in fire if he has to start in the first half if his rookie season, with a bad line and B team weapons?

No. But no ordinary Quarterback has these kind of performances. You're literally asking for a multiple MVP Quarterback man.