Trump blows off WWI Centenary due to a little rain

Logic

19 hours ago, fansince88 said:

I just love the beautiful made up quotes. It surprises me that a page called "occupy Democrats" shows such distaste. They are the party of peace and love and accept everyone right?

Those quotes are right on. That was the progression of lies, deflections and crap they were/are vomiting out continusouly about this situation. All the lying sure makes Trump look guilty. He probably is. That's why he is throwing temper tantrums about Mueller on Twitter. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Those quotes are right on. That was the progression of lies, deflections and crap they were/are vomiting out continusouly about this situation. All the lying sure makes Trump look guilty. He probably is. That's why he is throwing temper tantrums about Mueller on Twitter. 

3 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Occupy Democrats is a well known lefty pedophile group that has a number of prominent democrats as members. They meet monthly by video and compare their "scores". Do not search for any version of this online or you may become associated with it.

No evidence to prove or disprove either of these statements. Im leaning towards @3rdnlng as quoting the most accurate.

On 11/12/2018 at 8:51 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

It absolutely is.

Which begs the question as to what caused the cancellation. Due to Trump's feelings for the military and this day in particular (he wanted a military parade in DC), it likely was not for a flippant reason. Certainly not because he doesn't care about the troops or the military - I think we can both agree on that. 

That's what I don't get about the continued line of attacks on Trump. There are so many other, legitimate criticisms one can level against his personal conduct - why invent one like this? It just rings so hollow. 

Serious question, what do you think  about the current lawsuit filed by the New York State General Attorney back in June after a 2 year investigation....his foundation had an event for vets..........They are looking to recoup 2.8 million...now, I don't know all the details to be honest, and you obviously are talented when it comes to research...The bird's view of the story is basically this ....Trump funneled those funds for his campaign....If it's accurate...I admit it's a big if...but if it is, isn't it sleazy ?

Edited by Iron Maiden

On 11/12/2018 at 9:13 AM, GG said:

Many people don't have a clue that logistics and organization of these events take place months in advance.  

Exactly. There is always a backup plan. And then a backup to the backup. 

The weak coward didn’t want to get his pate wet. We then got trolled by Canada.

Canada. 

38 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Exactly. There is always a backup plan. And then a backup to the backup. 

The weak coward didn’t want to get his pate wet. We then got trolled by Canada.

Canada. 

Drinking early I see.

There was a back up plan.  And that was declined by Secret Service as well.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, GG said:

Drinking early I see.

There was a back up plan.  And that was declined by Secret Service as well.

Nah, chilling tonight. 

As as you said, the White House does not take a dump without a plan. 

Not a big deal if you think it was a matter of logistics and I think it could have happened. People disagree all the time and it’s all good.

American leadership was not at it’s best that day, regardless of the reason. Can we agree on that?

2 minutes ago, Thurmal34 said:

Nah, chilling tonight. 

As as you said, the White House does not take a dump without a plan. 

Not a big deal if you think it was a matter of logistics and I think it could have happened. People disagree all the time and it’s all good.

American leadership was not at it’s best that day, regardless of the reason. Can we agree on that?

Symbolism took a hit, leadership wasn’t affected. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 11/14/2018 at 4:30 PM, sherpa said:

Can we stop this stupid President and military respect nonsense?

The way you show respect to the military, or anyone for that matter, is by not putting their lives in jeopardy for silly purposes.

Showing up at various events honoring dead is meaningless compared to that.

Nobody in the service cares.

What if we have a parade like they have in France?

Edited by BeginnersMind

On 11/16/2018 at 6:43 PM, Iron Maiden said:

Serious question, what do you think  about the current lawsuit filed by the New York State General Attorney back in June after a 2 year investigation....his foundation had an event for vets..........They are looking to recoup 2.8 million...now, I don't know all the details to be honest, and you obviously are talented when it comes to research...The bird's view of the story is basically this ....Trump funneled those funds for his campaign....If it's accurate...I admit it's a big if...but if it is, isn't it sleazy ?

Apologies, I missed this post over the weekend. Didn't mean to ignore. :beer: 

I never did a deep dive aside from reading the initial complaint. I found it to be thin, at best. But yes, if it's accurate it's entirely sleazy. 

On 11/16/2018 at 7:28 PM, fansince88 said:

No evidence to prove or disprove either of these statements. Im leaning towards @3rdnlng as quoting the most accurate.

Oh no, Trump lied again and again about his connections to Russia. He only changes his story when new evidence turns up. Then he changes his story and just like in Animal Farm, the new story is immediately taken as the truth, and it has always been the truth. 

----

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/417369-juan-williams-trump-is-awol-on-our-troops

Right-wing media ranted for months about NFL players who protested police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem. Trump said it was disrespectful of the military and unpatriotic.

But when President Trump failed to visit Arlington National Cemetery this past Veterans Day, there was no outrage among the nearly 90 percent of Republicans who support Trump.

“I think it’s bigger than just a misstep — I think it’s a failure of an obligation, of a basic obligation of a commander in chief,” said Chuck Hagel, the former Defense Secretary, on CNN. Hagel added that it is plainly wrong for the president “not to go to a war zone where we have men and women dying. That’s just wrong.”

And now the Veterans Day snub.

Imagine if Obama had not honored America’s military on Veterans Day because of rain.

Imagine if he had refused to march with a group of world leaders to celebrate the sacrifice of American soldiers in helping to win the First World War.

Imagine if the Democrat had been in France and blamed the rain for not going to a French cemetery where 2000 American Marines are buried.

This is the core of what stumps me about Trump’s base.

Why do they close their eyes when he violates conservative standards of flag-waving patriotism?

36 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

----

https://thehill.com/opinion/white-house/417369-juan-williams-trump-is-awol-on-our-troops

Right-wing media ranted for months about NFL players who protested police brutality by kneeling during the national anthem. Trump said it was disrespectful of the military and unpatriotic.

But when President Trump failed to visit Arlington National Cemetery this past Veterans Day, there was no outrage among the nearly 90 percent of Republicans who support Trump.

This strongly reinforces my belief that the entire Democrat platform is built on a foundation of lies and retardation.

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Oh no, Trump lied again and again about his connections to Russia. He only changes his story when new evidence turns up. Then he changes his story and just like in Animal Farm, the new story is immediately taken as the truth, and it has always been the truth. 

So, now you are publicly throwing in with the pedophiles? I knew you had it in you.

• 1 month later...
On 11/18/2018 at 1:41 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

Apologies, I missed this post over the weekend. Didn't mean to ignore. :beer: 

I never did a deep dive aside from reading the initial complaint. I found it to be thin, at best. But yes, if it's accurate it's entirely sleazy. 

I would venture to say that the "sleaziness " has been confirmed this week. The sad thing is ....we are talking about the POTUS here....and most are not surprised.....what an era we live in !!