Jump to content
bdutton

Occasi-Cortez Channeling the Rent's too damn high guy

Recommended Posts

12 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

 

How much child porn did they recover?  How many missing First Nation women?

 

not privy to those kinds of stories

 

a friend in law school in a remoter area of Canada during the 80s noted a ban on hair product and the like because the locals were destroying themselves inhaling the fumes, he'd walk over bodies most days to get to class

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New York lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) is seemingly denying that she explicitly compared migrant detention centers to the Holocaust in a series of defensive tweets and retweets posted Tuesday afternoon.

 

why do people who take the Holocaust seriously giving one penny to this party?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I enjoyed tweeting this.

 

 

  • Like (+1) 3
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

AOC, aka, Always On Crack, needs to go back to mixing my drinks (if I drank).

 

This boob truly is dumber than a box a rocks. Apologies to rocks everywhere.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, njbuff said:

AOC, aka, Always On Crack, needs to go back to mixing my drinks (if I drank).

 

This boob truly is dumber than a box a rocks. Apologies to rocks everywhere.

 

What about the box, you bigot!

 

Boxes matter!

 

  • Haha (+1) 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

 

What about the box, you bigot!

 

Boxes matter!

 

 

Boxes are racist.

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

Boxes are racist.

 

?

Mysogeny is strong within you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Mysogeny is strong within you.

 

You got me. I hate ALL women.

 

I guess that's why I have dated a million of them and eventually married one.

 

?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, njbuff said:

 

You got me. I hate ALL women.

 

I guess that's why I have dated a million of them and eventually married one.

 

?

Who are you, Wilt Chamberlain?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 3rdnlng said:

Who are you, Wilt Chamberlain?

 

I think Paul Stanley has claimed to have banged more women than Wilt.

 

The real question should be..............

 

Does a man really want to be Wilt? That's a lot of pressure to live up to.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/18/2019 at 2:31 PM, row_33 said:

New York lawmaker Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D) is seemingly denying that she explicitly compared migrant detention centers to the Holocaust in a series of defensive tweets and retweets posted Tuesday afternoon.

 

why do people who take the Holocaust seriously giving one penny to this party?

 

 

I don't understand why the leftist nutbags who pull her puppet strings don't put the strings down for just a few weeks.

 

She has become the face of the DNC, and that should scare the snottschitt out of every Dem. She can't peel a potato without embarrassing herself, and at some point they need to stick her away like they did with Wasserman Schultz.

  • Haha (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

 

I don't understand why the leftist nutbags who pull her puppet strings don't put the strings down for just a few weeks.

 

She has become the face of the DNC, and that should scare the snottschitt out of every Dem. She can't peel a potato without embarrassing herself, and at some point they need to stick her away like they did with Wasserman Schultz.

Oh come on! Biden is about done, so we need someone to humor us with Biden type gaffs! 

 

AOC seems perfect for the job! Heck, I can't wait until she runs for POTUS!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Koko78 said:

 

What about the box, you bigot!

 

Boxes matter!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Cinga said:

Oh come on! Biden is about done, so we need someone to humor us with Biden type gaffs! 

 

AOC seems perfect for the job! Heck, I can't wait until she runs for POTUS!

I don't like joking about this. It's exactly how libs got Trump. Elevating him thinking it was funny. Then boom, President Trump happened. I hope we learned from the mistake CNN made.

  • Like (+1) 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LBSeeBallLBGetBall said:

I don't like joking about this. It's exactly how libs got Trump. Elevating him thinking it was funny. Then boom, President Trump happened. I hope we learned from the mistake CNN made.

 

Seeconded.

 

For those who are too young (or too old) to recall: "President Trump" was the punchline of jokes 30 years ago.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, /dev/null said:

 

 

 

 

image.png.253c99f7c6b4f981ef9142924e9925e2.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...