Sessions Resigns as AG

Wow, Alexander Hamilton got Trump 200 years before he was born! This is from the group suing over the unconstitutional placement of Whitaker in the AG office: 

In a news release the group explains:

The Constitution’s Appointments Clause requires that the Senate confirm high-level federal government officials, including the Attorney General, before they exercise the duties of the office. The Framers included this requirement to ensure that senior administration officials receive scrutiny by the American people’s representatives in Congress. The Appointments Clause is also meant to prevent the President, in the words of Alexander Hamilton in Federalist 76, from appointing officers with “no other merit than that of…possessing the necessary insignificance and pliancy to render them the obsequious instruments of his pleasure.” . . .

President Trump’s violation of the Constitution’s Appointments Clause, unilaterally preventing members of the Senate from voting on whether or not to consent to Matthew Whitaker serving as a principal Officer, leaves Senators no choice but to seek a remedy through the courts.

DEAR ABBY: I have a friend who constantly talks about all the negative politics going on today. I'm sick of hearing it. It's not because I don't care or disagree, but it has become the topic of every conversation. She's extremely depressed, has major anxiety issues and, despite seeing a therapist, her condition has not only not improved, but has gotten worse.

I feel it has become a one-way conversation, and she's not interested in listening to me. This is extremely upsetting because my husband passed away two years ago, and she doesn't want to hear about it. She thinks it is less important since it "only affects me," and I "should have gotten over it by now." My husband and I were married 30 years, and his death was sudden and unexpected. Please help me get through this difficult time. -- OVERWHELMED IN PPP!!! 

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

DEAR ABBY: I have no friends who constantly talks about all the negative politics going on today. I'm sick of hearing it. It's not because I don't care or disagree, but it has become the topic of every conversation. She's extremely depressed, has major anxiety issues and, despite seeing a therapist, her condition has not only not improved, but has gotten worse.

I feel it has become a one-way conversation, and she's not interested in listening to me. This is extremely upsetting because my husband passed away two years ago, and she doesn't want to hear about it. She thinks it is less important since it "only affects me," and I "should have gotten over it by now." My husband and I were married 30 years, and his death was sudden and unexpected. Please help me get through this difficult time. -- OVERWHELMED IN PPP!!!  FAITHFUL DEPENDS WEARER!!!

9 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Why don't you love Trump [God]? 

If this whole thing doesn't stink to high heaven to you then you are obviously just a Trump zombie. 

14 hours ago, TH3 said:

Mitchell.....Hot Tub salesman in 2015 and loan defaulter in 2016....seems like a solid choice to be the #1 law enforcement person in our country....This is great?

And now found out to be a paid right wing hack. Our "acting" Attorney General. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, peace out said:

I see you've updated it for DC Tom - nice work

So you admit he's perfectly qualified to dig in to the dirty Clinton mess. 

That's tremendously good news. I hope he appoints a special prosecutor to do that - and gives them unlimited scope to get into Hillary's *****. 

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

They're terrified of Whitaker. Terrified. 

Whats coming bing can't be stopped. 

Why do you need to stop something that hasn't started?

Any day now, right?

1 minute ago, GG said:

Why do you need to stop something that hasn't started?

Any day now, right?

Over 14 high level people fired or removed from DOJ/FBI already. Wolfe's indictment, McCabe's referral, Hubers work and indictment count, and now reports how trump wanted to prosecute Clinton but was told not to hitting the mainstream. 

Saying  nothing has started is inaccurate. Pain is coming for a lot of people. 

3 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Over 14 high level people fired or removed from DOJ/FBI already. Wolfe's indictment, McCabe's referral, Hubers work and indictment count, and now reports how trump wanted to prosecute Clinton but was told not to hitting the mainstream. 

Saying  nothing has started is inaccurate. Pain is coming for a lot of people. 

You've been saying that the pain is coming for over a year.  One of these days it has to happen, right?   

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Reread the above. 

You've laid out a timeline of events that's consistently been pushed out.  All of the things that you've said are in the works, have remained hidden, and with more passage of time it's becoming less likely to happen.

The easiest thing for Trump to do would be to declassify everything that's related to FISA ir Russia, yet he's dragging

9 minutes ago, GG said:

You've laid out a timeline of events that's consistently been pushed out.  All of the things that you've said are in the works, have remained hidden, and with more passage of time it's becoming less likely to happen.

The easiest thing for Trump to do would be to declassify everything that's related to FISA ir Russia, yet he's dragging

This is nothing more than one's opinion but I think Trump plans to use the IC abuse of 2016, the real meat of it, as a bargaining chip with the Dems to stave off the flood of investigations they want to start on him.  I doubt the Dems will go for it so I expect political mudslinging and legal action like never seen before to happen after Mueller wraps up.  Full on into 2020.