Midterm Election Gameday Thread

23 minutes ago, LABillzFan said:

This goes back to what I referenced yesterday about dealing with the left.

There is no desire on their side to take the high road, to accept a loss, or to even remotely play fair, and I'm tired of the right letting this stuff go. It's time to make moves to ensure that every vote is real and genuinely accounted for. Every one. Let them cry about being disenfranchised. They're crying all the time anyway, so ignore them and do the right thing.

It would help as well if we ensure that you don't get rewarded for stealing elections like the woman in FL, you go to prison.

The penalty for what she's doing should be the noose.

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

They're sad and why the NPC meme was born. 

To be honest, I see the ridiculous comments coming from both sides all the time. I don't know what the attraction is exactly, but twitter feeds and comment sections that follow articles (as well as the comments under youtube videos) are rife with inanities and non sequiturs by people thinking that they're being witty. I can abide stupid, but I have a very difficult time abiding stupid that thinks its smart.

• Like (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, peace out said:

Unreal that they want to count all the ballots.

Unreal that Snipes is unable to do so by her own admission. Read the thread below. Some words have three syllables, so raise your hand if you need help comprehending.

Edited by LABillzFan

19 minutes ago, peace out said:

Unreal that they want to count all the ballots.

Unreal that someone is stupid enough to keep pushing that ridiculous falsehood.

(well.....maybe not in this case)

People want........the Law to be followed.............and openness about what the board is doing

Unreal huh.......................