Everyone that wanted TT gone, we told you

Dadonkadonk

4 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

This is idiotic. KC knew they could never win a SB with Alex Smith but they were smart enough to keep him until they had something better.

Isn't the larger point that while SB aspirations are great and all, we're at the stage where we're wondering if they can get a td more than once every three games? Point being that SB aspirations as a lodestar is a purely theoretical exercise with a franchise that's this lousy.  Things that get bad often stay bad. I would have taken Allen and kept Taylor, which they could have easily done.

Edited by dave mcbride
  • Thank you (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

We told you this would happen.  TT protected the ball and kept them in most games.  The most notable exception being the Saints game last year - but the defense gave up 300 yards rushing too.  We told you Peterman was garbage. We told you a rookie was going to throw more INTs.  Now you see how awful the talent is on this team.  

The defense is good enough to be .500 with a QB that isn't killing them.  Yes the OL is worse this year than last.  

Bit this disaster of a season sitsd squarely on the shoulders of Beane. He traded away Watkins and TT. He traded away Glenn. He replaced Wood with garbage. He replaced Incognito with a septic tank.

Beane has to go.  McD can stay another year.  I will still defend trading down and getting White and an extra #1.  Mahomes would not be putting up thje stats he is in KC with these idiots at OC and with the players Beane has surrounded his QB with.

We told you this would happen and it has.  

Now listen to us again.  Beane has got to go.  He can not be trusted with another off season of free agency and the draft. 

How many of you are there in that head of yours?

In the same arguement we should of kept Fitz as well way back than.....but he no longer was in our future plans as was Tyrod......what they shouldnt have done is double down on Peterman along with a rookie as  your options.........that was/is the worst coaching decision i can remember ever seeing........pure amateur hour and we are seeing the results of this week after week.....we should of tried to get better options way back in the off season when they were availabile .....along with line men, WR's etc but those 2 idiots were pooling every single resource into the defence

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, dave mcbride said:

Isn't the larger point that while SB aspirations are great and all, we're at the stage where we're wondering if they can get a td more than once every three games. Point being that SB aspirations as a lodestar is a purely theoretical exercise with a franchise that's this lousy.  Things that get bad often stay bad. I would have taken Allen and kept Taylor, which they could have easily done.

Same. Keep Taylor. Play Allen when the offense is struggling, build his confidence on the field and start him the last three or four games.

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

It is the point.     He is terrible and we obtained draft capital for him 

Terrible in relation to what? What we have or league starter standard?

• Like (+1) 1

10 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

We told you this would happen.  TT protected the ball and kept them in most games.  The most notable exception being the Saints game last year - but the defense gave up 300 yards rushing too.  We told you Peterman was garbage. We told you a rookie was going to throw more INTs.  Now you see how awful the talent is on this team.  

The defense is good enough to be .500 with a QB that isn't killing them.  Yes the OL is worse this year than last.  

Bit this disaster of a season sitsd squarely on the shoulders of Beane. He traded away Watkins and TT. He traded away Glenn. He replaced Wood with garbage. He replaced Incognito with a septic tank.

Beane has to go.  McD can stay another year.  I will still defend trading down and getting White and an extra #1.  Mahomes would not be putting up thje stats he is in KC with these idiots at OC and with the players Beane has surrounded his QB with.

We told you this would happen and it has.  

Now listen to us again.  Beane has got to go.  He can not be trusted with another off season of free agency and the draft. 

So what you're saying is that this team's only issue is QB play at this point? If you truly believe that then i question your ability to understand football. QB play is only a very small part of the issue for this team. Poor O-Line play has been a huge factor in the offenses woes though I will say they played fairly well against the pass yesterday. Not great but very well. There were times where Peterman has a TON of time to through. Which brings us to another issue.... our receivers. We have no number one receiver and frankly they all suck. The Bears played man to man all day because Peterman is no threat with his arm or his legs, and our receivers are so bad they can't get separation. It is the offense as a whole that is the problem. The line is starting to Gel and when Allen is back things will improve....to a point. But with no receivers it will only go so far. This year is a wash so get use to losing. We have 10 picks in next years draft. I expect a run on quality offensive players with a sprinkle of defensive guys to replenish for depth and a big push in FA with all the cap space coming. 

I don't understand complaining about the loss of Watkins or Glenn either. Watkins was not buying into the "TEAM" or McD's system and did not want to be here. Why would you not trade him? Not to mention what has he done since he left? It's not like he is lighting the NFL on fire with his spectacular play and catches. And as for Glenn, good ridden's. He couldn't even stay on the field because he was always hurt.

2 hours ago, Ol Dirty B said:

Lol your name creates so many questions. The explanation for that, even if it's just, I was drunk when I made the username is probably more interesting than those threads.

So did you get tazed in your face?

2 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Tyrod is a backup on a 2 win team. That is all you need to know about Tyrod. Paying him $10m to quarterback the Bills to 2 wins would not have been smart. The Bills have a QB. Josh Allen.

The issue or argument on this thread im t hinink is who would be the better gap for Allen.....because the options we have now is clearly not......not even close.....tyrod as a 1 year gap would of been an upgrade compared to Peterman no doubt about it.......IMO they should of cut bait with Peterman and brought someone in (a vet) early in the offseason.......

14 minutes ago, CuddyDark said:

Terrible in relation to what? What we have or league starter standard?

12 minutes ago, dave mcbride said:

Quantify his terribleness using dvoa and other accepted metrics for judging qb and team offense play between 2015-17 (hint - raw passing yards ain’t one of them).

Hint.    Let’s get current and quit blocking the hard truth from entering the COT stained glass windows 

Embarrassing performances vs the Panthers/Saints/Bengals/Jags/Pats x 2 for the Bills in 17 

Lets follow that up with a tie with a plus 6 turnover differential and a 19 yard benching by week 2.5 for the poor Browns.  

Get current guy.       He is trash and gugny is right about him. 

You can keep dreaming about 2015 when Gilleslie and Mccoy carried the bum. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, Kevin1778 said:

Tyrod is a backup on a 2 win team. That is all you need to know about Tyrod. Paying him $10m to quarterback the Bills to 2 wins would not have been smart. The Bills have a QB. Josh Allen.

Tyrod went to the playoffs. You must be unable to think that far into the past.  He would have been perfect for this year. But yeah. I hope you are imenjoying the moronic decisions of the front office. It sounds like you are. 

2 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Tyrod went to the playoffs. You must be unable to think that far into the past.  He would have been perfect for this year. But yeah. I hope you are imenjoying the moronic decisions of the front office. It sounds like you are. 

He was way perfect this year 

???????

Thats enough, lock this thing.      These boys are confused 

Edited by Teddy KGB

2 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

Hint.    Let’s get current and quit blocking the hard truth from entering the COT stained glass windows 

Embarrassing performances vs the Panthers/Saints/Bengals/Jags/Pats x 2 for the Bills in 17 

Lets follow that up with a tie with a plus 6 turnover differential and a 19 yard benching by week 2.5 for the poor Browns.  

Get current guy.       He is trash and gugny is right about him. 

You can keep dreaming about 2015 when Gilleslie and Mccoy carried the bum. 

At least *try* to answer the question using accepted statistical measures rather than cherry picking individual games!!! And when did I ask about the Browns??

Man. This board gets depressing.

10 hours ago, VaMilBill said:

Ultimately the goal is to win a super bowl. Tyrod will never get any team to a super bowl barring some amazing play from defense, ST and a rushing attack. Our goal wasn’t to be 7-9 to 9-7 every year hoping we squeak into the playoffs. 

Peterman won’t either get us a SB neither . But Peterman will help us get a high draft pick then we can move forward. Sometimes you need to take a few steps back before you can improve the previous status quo

That's all we ever done since the early 90s. 2 steps fwd 10 steps back!

Just now, dave mcbride said:

At least *try* to answer the question using accepted statistical measures rather than cherry picking individual games!!! And when did I ask about the Browns??

Man. This board gets depressing.

I have eyeballs.    You can cling to statistical measures, he was ???? back then too 

watch the games