Will we ever run an NFL offense?

Rebel101

Our offense is a joke. No screens, slants, quick reads, and hot routes. We either run the play or try to throw it down the field. Call runs at the wrong time. Put ourselves in long 3rd downs and always throw it 5 plus yards short. We run the plays on 3rd and long that we should be running on 1st and 2nd. Will we ever have a competent offense?

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, joesixpack said:

Yes. You needed your voice to be heard.

Just like every other special snowflake.

Lol you are the one commenting for no reason other then to say something. Don’t be mad at me because the Bills are playing like ***** and your wife keeps yelling telling you to stop cursing at the TV. Go play with your dog or something. 

Edited by Rebel101

1 minute ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hire Todd Haley and keep Mcd way from the department. Daboll doesn’t have a lot to work with but this is inexcusable. It’s time for a move. Give Haley a call and let’s start integrating some nfl level offensive coaching 

Yeah I actually like Todd Haley I’m surprised he got the boot. It is his first year right?

Just now, GunnerBill said:

There was a crossing route. That is progress. 

I know i said the same thing we need to do that on 1st and 2nd. Because every game Daboll isnt calling a good game. I understand the talent is limited but there definitely is poor play calling in every game

2 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Lol you are the one commenting for no reason other then to say something. Don’t be mad at me because the Bills are playing like ***** and your wife keeps yelling telling you to stop cursing at the TV. Go play with your dog or something. And are you black calling me a snowflake? Cause if so your a ***** sucking ***** and I hope your kids get aids 

Dude. Relax. It’s a football game. Taking it way too far

12 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

Yeah I actually like Todd Haley I’m surprised he got the boot. It is his first year right?

I know i said the same thing we need to do that on 1st and 2nd. Because every game Daboll isnt calling a good game. I understand the talent is limited but there definitely is poor play calling in every game

There are some poor calls but this is mainly an execution problem. The execution sucks. 

No new threads during games

14 minutes ago, Rebel101 said:

I’m calm but he is getting racist bro I’m not playing that *****

Anybody else think we should go after Todd Haley?

Calling you a snowflake isn’t racist 

Its more like calling you over emotional , idk you can google it but it has nothing to do with race 

25 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Hire Todd Haley and keep Mcd way from the department. Daboll doesn’t have a lot to work with but this is inexcusable. It’s time for a move. Give Haley a call and let’s start integrating some nfl level offensive coaching 

ABSOLUTELY..... Daboll needs to go... reminds me of dennison a little.  

1 hour ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

Why in gods name would we hire another garbage cast off. If we HAVE to fire Daboll, get a college coach.

Its sad even the announcers admit the Bills have no offense and need to gimmmick.

Pathetic stat: No TDs in last 50 drives from our own side of the 50. Unheard of incompetence. Fire Daboll during bye week. Bring in Haley.

Edited by billsfanmd07