Mccoy and Ivory could both be out Monday?

YoloinOhio

52 minutes ago, keepthefaith said:

Yeah but hammy's are tough.  Where there's a will there's a way except with a bad hammy.

True. But coaches are going to ask a player if he is close are you good to go? Shady has said yes before when he wasn’t and still played. And it showed.  I know Ivory is the one with the hammy but he’s tougher and crazier than Shady and he’s going to say he can play. Shady starting to limited practice four days before the game, combined with what he looked like immediately after the play, makes me believe he will be cleared. If he’s cleared he’s playing. It’s mnf. 

20 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Thurman Thomas is not having his number retired. He's suiting up for the 2nd half. 

His best games statistically did always come at the expense of the Patsies ?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.espn.com/blog/buffalo-bills/post/_/id/32458/in-thurman-thomas-days-bills-patriots-was-very-different%3fplatform=amp

Feels like they will trade him.  I mean didn’t both Rams WRs get lit up and were concussed, and at least one came back and played on 6 days rest. I know all concussions are different but this feels like maybe he has some other lingering injuries to go along with his head or they are trying to protect him for a trade.