Explosive devices sent to Obama, Clintons; CNN evacuated

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

POINT TO REMEMBER: So far terror attacks tied to Obama Chicago pal Bill Ayers have killed more people than the evil bombs mailed by Cesar Seyoc. And the unrepentant Ayers had the rampant stupidity to say he should have detonated more bombs. (The New York Times, September 11, 2001: No Regrets For A Love of Explosives. This is 100 megaton irony.)

Alan Dershowitz has noticed this absolutely essential point:

The entire episode [[Seyoc’s bombs]] brings back painful memories of the Weathermen and other radical left wing organizations that planted bombs in the 1970s. The Weathermen and other radical leftist groups targeted universities, army bases, police officers, banks, and other establishment places and people. The death toll was considerable, and the fear was palpable. At about the same time, the Black Panthers, the Symbionese Liberation Army, and other radical leftist groups terrorized the United States.

So far no one has tried to glorify the arrested person responsible for the recent pipe bombs. Although President Trump has condemned the alleged perpetrator, it would not be surprising if some right wing extremists took perverse pleasure and pride in the attacks on the left wing icons. This is different from how some liberals glorified the Weathermen, Black Panthers, and other hard left terrorists. Left wing lawyers, who would never defend an accused right wing terrorist, rushed to represent these radical groups, while prominent liberals contributed to defense funds and attended fundraising parties. Films, books, plays, and articles sought to understand the motives of these young murderers.

Years later, Barack Obama befriended Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, who had been active members of the Weathermen and supporters of violent terrorism. Both Ayers and Dohrn were invited to teach at well known American universities, as was Kathy Boudin, who had served a long prison term for participating in a terrorist inspired robbery that resulted in the deaths of two police officers and one armored guard and seriously injured another guard.

MORE:

The Ku Klux Klan was a violent radical group with significant support from political figures and ordinary citizens. During the first decades of the 20th century, left wing anarchists planted bombs and engaged in other forms of violence that killed many innocent people.

The Ku Klux Klan was a Democrat terrorist organization created after the Civil War — to RESIST!. In the 20th century the KKK was the militant wing of the Democratic Party, mostly in the South but not solely. It existed to intimidate — like Antifa. Senator Robert Byrd (D-WV), a Democrat lion of the Senate beloved by Bill Clinton, was a KKK grand kludge benighted fleagal frothing whatever. (If you recall his actual title, mention it in the comments.)

As for the Dershowitz essay — read the whole thing.

https://pjmedia.com/instapundit/point-to-remember-so-far-terror-attacks-tied-to-obama-chicago-pal-bill-ayers-have-killed-more-peopl/

Out of curiosity, how many links to articles that you post are ones you disgree with?

1 hour ago, Boyst62 said:

Out of curiosity, how many links to articles that you post are ones you disagree with?

Probably only about 20%........................I mostly just look for ones that I doubt the majority of the board has seen,

and those are mainly Non-Mainstream (read: Conservative) sites.

For fun...........................

Thumbnail

Edited by B-Man
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 10/25/2018 at 6:58 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

For clarity: I'm not arguing FF.

Except in fact, you did. You posited two FF theories. 

And then because you you were so excited that military intelligence (!!) was behind this non bombing bomber, you actually quoted yourself on that gem of a false flag theory. 

The most likely culprits, in order of probability: 

4) A FF planned by MI to provide cover for evidence grabbing in cabal strongholds. 

The stripper non bomber as a tool of military intelligence may go down as a good sequel to your fantastic work with the Hyperspace Research Institute.  

Edited by Benjamin Franklin

36 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Still dishonest.

Still wrong.

Cognitive dissonence is a SOB. 

Cognitive dissonance requires intelligence to capacitate simple thought.  BF is not able to do so, don't give him that much credit.  His only capacity of speech is to dissent with all presented with no arguable rebuttal and clearly no ability to compose processed thought.

He is truly a moron, cynic and low level thinker; one of what society posses as it's worst assets to the progression of mankind except those that simply seek out his I'll to benefit their own enrichment.  While living this life he leads, provided be is not a character or fraud, he seeks to bring those around him down to a level where he can feel as if he has superiority as what appears to be best diagnosed as a retarded narcissist. 

Never in the history of our great Republic have we had a president linked to domestic terrorism to any such extent. No, Trump did't call for this, but his hateful rhetoric sure gave the impression to this nut job that the "enemies of the people" and all these "bad people" should be attacked. 

Right-wing extremism heavily influenced the alleged bomber. “On Twitter and Facebook, he railed against former President Barack Obama and Oprah Winfrey with misspelled racial epithets, threatened former Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. and praised President Trump and conservative causes. His social-media feeds were an electronic version of the white van carted away by law-enforcement officials on Friday morning, which was covered in stickers praising Mr. Trump, condemning liberals and putting cross hairs over an image of Hillary Clinton.”

1 minute ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Still can't respond when I quote you quoting yourself. 

You never got back to me on the Hyperspace Research Institute either. 

When your conspiracy balloons pop, does a tear run down your cheek?

My suspicion is that once the arrests begin to happen, and they will, as there are mounds and mounds of evidence now mounting, that you'll be gone for another year or so; and the board will be a better place for it.

Other than ignoring evidence, and making personal attacks on Greg, what's your purpose here exactly?

• Like (+1) 2

9 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

My suspicion is that once the arrests begin to happen, and they will, as there are mounds and mounds of evidence now mounting, that you'll be gone for another year or so; and the board will be a better place for it.

Other than ignoring evidence, and making personal attacks on Greg, what's your purpose here exactly?

Who is getting arrested and when? Is this like when HRC was about to get detained? My popcorn got soggy waiting for that one so I'll pop a fresh bowl. 

"Personal" attacks? By quoting him quoting himself? Good one!

• Like (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, Benjamin Franklin said:

Who is getting arrested and when? Is this like when HRC was about to get detained? My popcorn got soggy waiting for that one so I'll pop a fresh bowl. 

"Personal" attacks? By quoting him quoting himself? Good one!

This will hopefully be the last time I waste time on you

But, what do you think you're adding to this forum?  Deranged transgreggy offers something, even if a remote possibility storytime conspiracy that has a few truths.  B-man and others add content elsewise generally not seen. Tiberius even does this, though asking him to explain it results in blather more generally understood by ferral cats in Polynesian empires.  Tasker even offers something as an openly deficient member that we know cannot understand the sports world and believes that golf is something to contribute to society.

But, honestly, what is your point here?  What validation or happiness does this offer you other than wasting a few moments of your day you could choose something else over?