You stay classy, Patriots fans!

2 hours ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

This...is beautiful.

What’s sad is they are right there is a Kansas City Kansas as well.. just the Chiefs are from across the river in MO LOL

3 hours ago, mattynh said:

Agreed, the combination of the HC and 12 for 2 decades is remarkable that it lined up that way.  I am just ready for it to be over though, it gets really old.  BTW: what part of NH are you in?  I am also in NH....

I’m in SAlem..

5 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

Fan has been identified and Ban for life by the Pats.

People are very very over reactive when it comes to BB OR Brady.  I am pretty sure BB could run for Governor and say nothing more “I’m Tom Brady vote for me” and he win in a landslide. Lol

Sounds like they have imported Florida school system.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

If that guy is a season ticket holder, he isn't one anymore. The Patriots don't mess around. They have a mile long waiting list for your tickets. In fact, if I may give some advice. If you ever go to Gillette on tickets a friend gave you, toss your ticket once you are in the stadium. If you get in any kind of trouble, say a Pats fan starts messing with you, security will ask for you ticket and they will immediately revoke the season ticket privileges of the person who gave you their seats.

7 hours ago, BfloBillsFan said:

No excuse for that but it happens all over sports.  Yankees fans threw beer at an A's fan after they Yanks won the wild card game.  Also the Yankee fans threw a can of beer at Craig Kimbrel coming-out of the pen game four.  I'm sure a few Bills fans have thrown things at opposing teams or their fans. 

Really?

16 hours ago, PatsFanNH said:

It’s what happens when you have a HC Ligh years better than almost any other HC.. and one of the greatest QBs in history.. don’t forget anyone under 30 really doesn’t remember the “patsies” (god I hated that name lol)  so they no nothing about how it feels to have a truly bad team.

Pats Fan, FYI, I did do this purely for fun after a loss to lighten the mood.  

I have been in the presence of and had fun with a number of Patriots fans.  My brother-in-law's family down in New England.

17 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

I was gonna respond a variation of this "when did they achieve classy?"

not the MNF game they tried to burn down the stadium

must have been fun to bring your hibachi inside the stadium

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Pats Fan, FYI, I did do this purely for fun after a loss to lighten the mood.  

I have been in the presence of and had fun with a number of Patriots fans.  My brother-in-law's family down in New England.

That fan was an ass.. I use to have season tickets but I had give them up because I just couldn’t afford it anymore.. so seeing someone do that on the very expensive seats gets me angry.. then I realize how spoiled we are up here for football.. (I’m a BC Eagles fan for college so I still know what losing is like lol)

• Like (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, PatsFanNH said:

That fan was an ass.. I use to have season tickets but I had give them up because I just couldn’t afford it anymore.. so seeing someone do that on the very expensive seats gets me angry.. then I realize how spoiled we are up here for football.. (I’m a BC Eagles fan for college so I still know what losing is like lol)

those folks are in every crowd, it doesn't change my views on the level of class in a Boston sports crowd, not one iota....

15 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

The guy will get a slap on the wrist (and rightfully so).  What he did was stupid and immature but hardly life threatening.. his lawyer could easily argue Hill was taunting them and his client being under the influence of alcohol reacted poorly. (In other words Hill is not without blame for the incident.. he started the chain reaction by going over to the stands to “celebrate”.. per his own agents words.)

And then there's this guy posing as a Bills trainer...who let Belichick's spygate video intern past our crack Bills security team to play doctor and make doubly sure JA probably won't play against the Patsies in a couple weeks? Obviously the last bit is in jest, but still, these guys appear totally unconcerned about the pain level the kid was suffering through?