Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Nice "gotcha." The timing on the initial post was from the article response about sexual fantasies.

My edit caught your dumb video. 

Try again. 

Moran.

fair enough.

however... if i understand you correctly, you are excusing his thoughts on women? 50 years ago is an excuse here?

23 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

is it really, though?

I mean, we had people criticizing Trump's time in MILITARY BOARDING SCHOOL ffs.

I'm not going to compromise my ability to ignore stupid, useless, childish schitt simply because people on the left do it all the time. We're smarter than that, and denying that seems stupid to me.

Bernie will never get the nod, and if he somehow did, he would never, ever win. McCain lost because people didn't want to elect a guy who reminded them of Dorf on Golf, and Bernie will lose because people don't want to elect a guy who NEVER stops yelling at them, and who reminds them of a very, very, very angry Grandpa Munster.

45 minutes ago, Foxx said:

fair enough.

however... if i understand you correctly, you are excusing his thoughts on women? 50 years ago is an excuse here?

I'm supposed to care about what Bernie said about male fantasies 50 years ago?

I'm going to stick with not liking Bernie for his politics. 

17 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Bernie will never get the nod,

Politically, the only thing that works in his favor is how early CA comes in the primary season. He could get on a roll and win the D nomination.

He'd never win a general election. 

10 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Imagine how we'll feel if members of his staff and campaign go to jail! We can really get upset then right?