Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

13 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Take the bet then, candyass. 

When Biden loses, and he will, you can't post for a year under any of your names. If Biden wins, I won't post for a year. Bet?

(talking the general)

No, because unlike you, I've made no confident prediction in the primary outcome. 

I'll do you one better. I won't post here for a year if you don't. No other stake. 

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

23 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

When Biden loses, and he will, you can't post for a year under any of your names. If Biden wins, I won't post for a year. Bet?

(talking the general)

He'll be back under a dozen new aliases if he loses.  Most of the ones he has now are very wore out now so it would be the perfect excuse.  It will give the support team at the leftist organization that he trolls for a chance to stretch their creative legs in developing new characters.  Maybe a Mr Spock tilted towards leftist "logic" would be entertaining for a short while.  My finger is itching for the ignore function as it is.

Edited by RochesterRob
  • Like (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, John Adams said:

No, because unlike you, I've made no confident prediction in the primary outcome. 

I'll do you one better. I won't post here for a year if you don't. No other stake. 

That's like Dave Schultz trying to draw Wayne Gretzky into a fight. Not an even trade off. 

• Haha (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

(talking the general)

Don’t do it. He will never honor the bet when Trump wins. On the slim possibility President Trump loses reelection, we do not want to lose your input for a year.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Image result for you're such a pussy gif"

HUGE. 

I'm a ***** for not taking a bet I don't believe in? How about if Trump is convicted, you don't post for a year and if he isnt, I don't. Take that bet? why not? Are you a *****? 

DR lahjik. 

I won't post for a year if you don't. You say when. you could never do it. Not even for 3 months. Your identity is wrapped up in retweeting posts for Bills fans!

Edited by John Adams

7 hours ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Don’t do it. He will never honor the bet when Trump wins. 

I would honor a bet. DR couldn't stop posting here though. If he could, he'd stop with me. 

On the slim possibility President Trump loses reelection, we do not want to lose your input for a year.

Twitter.com 

Edited by John Adams

2 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Bernie said what 50 years ago? Where are my pearls? I need to clutch them!

hahahaha you ***** ***** you... i didn't even post that a full minute before you responded. you didn't watch it before spouting off your craptastic take.  watch the video idiot. 

• Haha (+1) 3

BECAUSE SHUT UP:

Why Is the Gay Presidential Candidate Silent about Iran Hanging Gays?

WELL, YES: ‘Moderate’ Michael Bloomberg Is an Authoritarian Nightmare. 

Fortunately, he comes across on TV as unlikeable and snotty. Which is about right.

Bernie-Warren feud turns nasty, so of course Trump fans the flames on Twitter.

Trump fans aint the story.............

Edited by B-Man

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

hahahaha you ***** ***** you... i didn't even post that a full minute before you responded. you didn't watch it before spouting off your craptastic take.  watch the video idiot. 

Nice "gotcha." The timing on the initial post was from the article response about sexual fantasies.

My edit caught your dumb video. 

Try again. 

Moran.