Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Bernie's done  (NYT)

Bub-bye  (Business Insider)

Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont is dropping out of the 2020 presidential race, his campaign announced in an email to supporters on Wednesday.

</snip>

I wonder what he got paid this time?

• Haha (+1) 4

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Weird. She left something pretty significant out of her tribute to Bernie.

Fortunately, Ben Shapiro was there to fill in the gap:

Democrats always seem to think that we have no memory.......

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Albwan said:

I  feel bad for the dems being stuck with ol Joe...

Nah just kidding.....

maxresdefault (5).jpg

I am happy to be wrong about this, but I simply am unable to watch all the recent interviews with Biden and believe for even a moment that the DNC will keep him as their candidate.

He is literally losing his ability to carry a thought without babbling something incoherent. This works if he's on CNN or MSBNC, where they just pretend like he had a real thought and move along, but put him on stage with Trump for two hours and and we could actually watch a presidential candidate soil himself on national TV.

I feel an Arkanside coming on.

57 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

I am happy to be wrong about this, but I simply am unable to watch all the recent interviews with Biden and believe for even a moment that the DNC will keep him as their candidate.

He is literally losing his ability to carry a thought without babbling something incoherent. This works if he's on CNN or MSBNC, where they just pretend like he had a real thought and move along, but put him on stage with Trump for two hours and and we could actually watch a presidential candidate soil himself on national TV.

I feel an Arkanside coming on.

He'll stick as the would be puppet for the NWO.  The debate will be canceled due to "fears" of a new virus outbreak and protecting the candidate.  In related news VP nominee Clinton announces if the Dems take the WH new talks with China will be arranged for a prosperous future (for China).

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

CORRECTION:...TAKE YOUR PICK-......"my comments were taken out of context"....OR........"I was misquoted"....OR......"unfortunately YOU misinterpreted what I said".........like my extended family of "ultra Dems", they are "NEVER WRONG"..............

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy
  • Thank you (+1) 1