Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

So far Joe has been considered by a lot of people as likable but dumb and corrupt. Bringing Hillary into his campaign diminishes the likability part and doubles down on the dumb and corrupt part. 

Yup. 

Here’s the rub: Joe was intimately involved in SpyGate as was Hillary. That’s the only reason why I can buy James’ take. It’s not a coincidence every guilty party involved in SpyGate suddenly swung to Joe in the past 48 hours — they know he’s their only hope to sweep it under the rug for good. 

HRC as VP/Pres would guarantee it. 

(but it won’t matter, even with HRC Joe can’t win because of what you said above.)

• Like (+1) 2

12 minutes ago, Foxx said:

i didn't say it was a winning strategy, just their strategy.

I didn't mean for it to sound like you did. If Joe ever picked Hillary and she accepted, your scenario would be a good one for the Right to spread. Might even be more effective than the Mitt causing cancer or the Harry Reid "it worked didn't it" lies. Hoisted on their own petard comes to mind. 

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

....LANDSLIDE!....this win is pretty decisive..............

"However, there was at least one bright spot for the high-spending billionaire as the votes rolled in. Bloomberg picked up five delegates American Samoa, according to an Associated Press projection. "

It was over for Mike when he told very one else to "go pound sand" from South Hawaii.

• Like (+1) 1