Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

This would be a bigger sellout than what he did to aipac. And telling.

If Booker won’t stand by educational opportunities for those not fortunate to live in posh zip codes, no Dem candidate will.

Warren already flipped.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

LGBT People Rage At Pete Buttigieg For Not Being Gay Enough

The Federalist, by Chad Felix Greene

Original Article

It's simple, he needs to not only take sashaying lessons but brush up on the art of blackface. Maybe he could get this guy to give him tips on facial expressions:

See the source image

• Haha (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Vote for me and I'll change the weather in Iowa" is some Obama-level pandering.

Have these clowns even given serious thought to what they are saying?  Warren's plan most likely is to put a lot of suffering on the backs of the little people.  The elites will still have their steak, drive their 100K plus SUV's, and private jets while the farmer will have to hitch his son and daughter to the equipment if he wants to produce a crop.  Only a fool (Tibs) would believe she can affect meaningful change outside the US border.

25 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"Vote for me and I'll change the weather in Iowa" is some Obama-level pandering.

beats claiming Christopher Reeve will get out of his wheelchair instantly and leap for joy if we elect John Edwards

Edited by row_33

On 5/27/2019 at 12:24 PM, row_33 said:

Biden, like HIllary is in no way shape or form able to physically take on a real Presidential campaign

and this is still way before it's even 5% intense... 

LOL

I think Hilary had legitimate health problems she and the DNC tried desperately to cover up in 2015 and 2016.  I don't fault her for aging.  I fault her for the commitment to cover it up and pretend there's nothing to see there.  

While I agree with you that I don't think Biden has the energy to do any better than Clinton did, I'm guessing given the lead he's got already, he's waiting for the pack to thin out closer to the primary.  Why burn the energy and money when the field is still filled with a lot of never will be's?  If the DNC were smart and it's clear they are not, they'd start culling this herd sooner rather than later so they party can coelesce around 1-2 candidates.  There's no reason why Klobuchar, Hillenbrand, Booker, etc. are still running around wasting donor dollars.  

• Like (+1) 1

21 minutes ago, dpberr said:

I think Hilary had legitimate health problems she and the DNC tried desperately to cover up in 2015 and 2016.  I don't fault her for aging.  I fault her for the commitment to cover it up and pretend there's nothing to see there.  

That's the entire Clinton experience in a nutshell: ***** themselves over with coverups of stupid *****.

25 minutes ago, DC Tom said:

That's the entire Clinton experience in a nutshell: ***** themselves over with coverups of stupid *****.

telling the truth for once would be a good strategy for the Clintons and the Dems

saying she had an illness and needed a week away would be eyebrow-raising but okay

35 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just like Hillary did -- right? 

:lol: 

Joe's got zero chance to win.

And then there's this idiot. 

I'm convinced this guy is Sasha Baron Cohening EVERYONE in the media without the fancy disguises.   

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Just like Hillary did -- right? 

:lol: 

Joe's got zero chance to win.

And then there's this idiot. 

They went after the Trump foundation, maybe this is proactive on Biden's part to not give the Rs a chance to go after his foundation? 

And Swalwell? Let's just say it's a good thing he's pretty because he's certainly doesn't appear to be too bright.

• Like (+1) 1