Democratic 2020 Presidential Primary Thread

snafu

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

th?id=OIP.ZOp5HNprw9OTYVOoitt6FwHaIY&w=170&h=190&c=7&o=5&pid=1.7 

DID CNN STACK TOWN HALL AUDIENCE AGAINST BERNIE?

The Reparations Primary
Original Article

There is a strange political conversation under way as the 2020 Democratic presidential primary gets under way, and it goes like this: One group of Democrats proposes something daffy, vague, and impractical, and another group of Democrats says, “Of course that’s daffy, vague, and impractical — but at least they started a conversation!” (Snip)Paying reparations for slavery is a terrible idea because there is no one to pay reparations and no one to pay them to. There are not any slave-owners left among us and haven’t been for some time. There aren’t any liberated slaves, either.

28 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Do you post the same garbage on every thread? Do you have nothing better to do? Should be against the rules IMO. 

So, you feel ok coming here and telling the regulars how this forum should be run? Go ***** yourself and the hobby horse you rode in on.

• Like (+1) 1

47 minutes ago, Foxx said:

it's a good thing it is not up to you. run along now.

The one thing to me about Misery's complaint that was odd, was that I was posting the "same garbage" on every thread.

I have posted on multiple topics today and from different sources each time.

The only thing the same about them, must be that it added to  his/her misery........................oh well.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

The one thing to me about Misery's complaint that was odd, was that I was posting the "same garbage" on every thread.

I have posted on multiple topics today and from different sources each time.

The only thing the same about them, must be that it added to  his/her misery........................oh well.

meh. wouldn't surprise me to find out it is a sock puppet account. that's what it appears to me anyway. someone who already has a beef with you.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Billsmisery said:

Foxx, DC Tom, and BMan can all suck my ####

Bman you posted that on at least 2 separate threads. Go ***** yourself you Trump loving bastards. 

Compelling argument.  I am truly awed by the gravity and depth of your insights.

Do you have any point to make other than that you're a moron prone to histrionics?

If you do, please make it.

• Like (+1) 2