2018 NFL QB rookie stats to date.....

PIZ

http://www.nfl.com/stats/categorystats?archive=false&conference=null&statisticCategory=PASSING&seasonString=null&experience=0&tabSeq=0&Submit=Fin

Rk Player Team Pos Comp Att Pct Att/G Yds Avg Yds/G TD Int 1st 1st% Lng 20+ 40+ Sck Rate
1 Sam Darnold NYJ QB 73 127 57.5 31.8 868 6.8 217.0 4 5 42 33.1 44 11 3 10 72.6
2 Josh Allen BUF QB 55 103 53.4 25.8 666 6.5 166.5 2 4 27 26.2 57 9 2 18 63.8
3 Baker Mayfield CLE QB 38 64 59.4 32.0 496 7.8 248.0 2 2 22 34.4 59 5 2 3 81.2
4 Josh Rosen ARI QB 19 34 55.9 17.0 216 6.4 108.0 1 1 11 32.4 31 4 0 2 72.7
5 Lamar Jackson BAL QB 1 4 25.0 1.0 24 6.0 6.0 0 0 1 25.0 24 1 0 1

26 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Mayfield is going to be leading in every category give him 4 more starts 

Agree 100%

Itz gonna be Mayfield, Rosen, Darnold, then Allen. Just like most of us thought. 

Allen is the most athletically gifted of them but also the most raw, needs the most imporvement.

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

18 sacks....

I think he would have had five fewer incompletions yesterday if he was not forced to throw it away because (a) he was about to get sacked, and/or (b) his receivers can't get open.

• Like (+1) 1

36 minutes ago, Soda Popinski said:

Mayfield is going to be leading in every category give him 4 more starts 

Rosen will be looking very good too.  He was exceptional in his first real game.

He's way, way ahead of Allen.

4 minutes ago, quinnearlysghost88 said:

As the announcers said yesterday, Allen looks great when he has time. Behind this line, he’s running for his life and self preservation. A lot harder to get into a rhythm. Even harder when the Bills decide to throw 2-1 over running. 

We cant pretend it’s all because of the line though. Allen has his fare share of the blame. He can’t recognize where the pressure is coming from presnap and looks to have trouble breaking things down post snap. His receivers aren’t doing him any favors either.

2 minutes ago, Fadingpain said:

Rosen will be looking very good too.  He was exceptional in his first real game.

I thought Rosen had some nice throws but I wouldnt say he was exceptional. He was brutal stepping in at the end of the Bears game. I am going to the 49ers/Cards game at the end of the month so I am axious to see how he plays.

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Fadingpain said:

Well that was the scouting report

Rosen has the highest floor. Allen has the highest ceiling. If all goes to plan, Allen will be the best in 3 years. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

We cant pretend it’s all because of the line though. Allen has his fare share of the blame. He can’t recognize where the pressure is coming from presnap and looks to have trouble breaking things down post snap. His receivers aren’t doing him any favors either.

I agree with this....I think he is holding on to the ball too long. Not sure if that is because he cant figure out where to go or there is nowhere to go with that ball. I also think Clay and McCoy are horrible at pass protection. The Bills have a hard time picking up blitzes. 

24 minutes ago, CSBill said:

I think he would have had five fewer incompletions yesterday if he was not forced to throw it away because (a) he was about to get sacked, and/or (b) his receivers can't get open.

Those were actually his best plays. We wouldve had 3 points and some more momentum if he had thrown away that 3rd n 5 play too. Rookies gotta throw it away instead of questionable picks. Hell get used to it.

2 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I don't have to pretend it's the line. I can see it's the line. I can also see when the broadcast shows replays of guys blowing blocking assignments and all of the WRs blanketed. I think Allen is having some growing pains, but I think he's recognizing the blitzes a little better, unfortunately he's not changing coverage or plays pre-snap, he's just bailing out of the pocket early.