Vontae Davis Sauce, LOL - anyone "IN"?

Hapless Bills Fan

O'Neills offering "Vontae Davis Challenge": "Ghost Pepper" wing sauce

"O'Neill's Stadium Inn, at 3864 Abbott Road in Orchard Park, is challenging customers to beat the Vontae Davis Sauce Challenge. How does a hot-wing challenge connect to one of the more bizarre instances in local football history? The Vontae Davis sauce scorches due to fresh ghost peppers, sky-high on the Scoville Heat Index at more than one million SHUs, and it's relevant because of the defensive back's decision to "ghost" on the Bills."

Eat 10 of 'em in 1/2 hr, get your wings free and a free t-shirt.

Who is "In" for this?

16 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

"O'Neill's Stadium Inn, at 3864 Abbott Road in Orchard Park, is challenging customers to beat the Vontae Davis Sauce Challenge. How does a hot-wing challenge connect to one of the more bizarre instances in local football history? The Vontae Davis sauce scorches due to fresh ghost peppers, sky-high on the Scoville Heat Index at more than one million SHUs, and it's relevant because of the defensive back's decision to "ghost" on the Bills."

Who is "In" for this?

no, my innerds would splode

4 minutes ago, Gugny said:

I make my own wing sauce using fresh ghost peppers.  I could destroy this contest, then offer them some better tasting sauce.

Well, perhaps a change in plans is in order.

Edited by Cripple Creek
  • Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Who is "In" for this?

What if I eat 5 in 15 minutes and quit?

• Haha (+1) 1