(OT) I'm An Uncle.....Again!

R. Rich

My Mother just called me a few minutes ago with the news. My sister in law (my brother's wife) had a tough time w/this pregnancy, so they induced labor this morning. All are doing well, I've been told. They had a girl: 7lbs, 5oz; 20.5", born around 9:45am (don't know the exact time yet). The name has not been determined yet, so I'll just call her "TBA".

My Mother just called me a few minutes ago with the news.  My sister in law (my brother's wife) had a tough time w/this pregnancy, so they induced labor this morning.  All are doing well, I've been told.  They had a girl:  7lbs, 5oz; 20.5", born around 9:45am (don't know the exact time yet).  The name has not been determined yet, so I'll just call her "TBA".

281877[/snapback]

Is this your brother the reporter? Quite a year for him. I bet this prize tops the previous one. Congrats to the family.

My Mother just called me a few minutes ago with the news.  My sister in law (my brother's wife) had a tough time w/this pregnancy, so they induced labor this morning.  All are doing well, I've been told.  They had a girl:  7lbs, 5oz; 20.5", born around 9:45am (don't know the exact time yet).  The name has not been determined yet, so I'll just call her "TBA".

281877[/snapback]

Happy to hear everyone is well, Unk!

I would call her "Sun" until the official name is decided. :D

281877[/snapback]

LOL! I just found out I am an Uncle again as well today! Baby Boy 8lbs 6 oz. Congrats!