Trent Murphy Ankle Injury

Anyone got any gouge?  Hoping it's just a ding and they brought him out as a precaution.

Twitter followers, anything from Banged Up Bills or the other docs who watch video?

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/football/news/bills-trent-murphy-leaves-game-sunday/

"Murphy suffered an ankle injury during Sunday's 27-6 win at Minnesota. The injury occurred toward the end of the game."

51 minutes ago, teef said:

Very, very true. 

We watched the game in your hometown of Rochester yesterday at the Exchange Sports Bar, after  week touring northern NYS.  I thought of you and Like I’ve who also lives there now.  It was fun being around a

bunch of loud Bills fans...but my wife’s Broncos game wasn't being shown.  She wasn’t too happy about that.

47 minutes ago, Billsfansinceday1 said:

We watched the game in your hometown of Rochester yesterday at the Exchange Sports Bar, after  week touring northern NYS.  I thought of you and Like I’ve who also lives there now.  It was fun being around a

bunch of loud Bills fans...but my wife’s Broncos game wasn't being shown.  She wasn’t too happy about that.

If you’re ever around again, let us know. The likeive hang is a good time, and you could only make it better. 

• Like (+1) 1