How do you rank the Bill’s wide receivers against each other?

Terry76

After this game we need at least two solid guys next year with our draft picks and free agency, I see it like this so far:

1. Andre Holmes (lol, yeah seriously)

2. Zay Jones (by default)

3/4. Kelvin Benjamin / Ray Ray McCloud

5. Robert Foster

Sumbitch that’s depressing.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, No Place To Hyde said:

Hey guy. We won. Give it a day and enjoy it.

Why be complicent, we need to improve and if we aren’t we are falling behind. Allen had a good game, same with the defense and special teams, time to look at our deficiencies and one of them is our receivers.

5 minutes ago, Terry76 said:

Why be complicent, we need to improve and if we aren’t we are falling behind. Allen had a good game, same with the defense and special teams, time to look at our deficiencies and one of them is our receivers.

You think that could happen this year? Really? 

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

I thought Allen was player of game,  got the team going earily and made huge plays against one of the best.  Benjamin dropped at least 2 passes including one that would have been a TD.  

As pathetic as it sounds that Benjamin drop on the goal like felt as bad as Stevie Johnson dropping the pass in the end zone in Pittsburgh years ago. Josh could have used that confidence in him.

2 minutes ago, Best Player Available said:

You think that could happen this year? Really? 

Yes really, players can get get traded, people can start to working their ass off to improve. I think someone in our receiving core can improve themselves and the trade deadline isn’t here yet.

so to be on topic how do you see them 1 - 5?

10 minutes ago, Terry76 said:

As pathetic as it sounds that Benjamin drop on the goal like felt as bad as Stevie Johnson dropping the pass in the end zone in Pittsburgh years ago. Josh could have used that confidence in him.

Yes really, players can get get traded, people can start to working their ass off to improve. I think someone in our receiving core can improve themselves and the trade deadline isn’t here yet.

so to be on topic how do you see them 1 - 5?

The was a bullet right on target and he blows it,  we cannot have that from our so called # 1.  After this season i have zero interest in resigning him unless it is dirt cheap,  he is more like a #3  in my opinon

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Terry76 said:

After this game we need at least two solid guys next year with our draft picks and free agency, I see it like this so far:

1. Andre Holmes (lol, yeah seriously)

2. Zay Jones (by default)

3/4. Kelvin Benjamin / Ray Ray McCloud

5. Robert Foster

Sumbitch that’s depressing.

I hate foster and I would put him above KB at this point.

KB sucks.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Niagara Dude said:

The was a bullet right on target and he blows it,  we cannot have that from our so called # 1.  After this season i have zero interest in resigning him unless it is dirt cheap,  he is more like a #3  in my opinon

I have friends that told me he used to be called stone hands, I see it now.

2 minutes ago, MDH said:

Watching Rams/Chargers makes me miss Robert Woods. Solid target, great blocking and just and all around good WR.

No doubt, Woods was greater than Watkins from a what have you done for me lately sense. He is great #2 to push a #1.

Watkins just couldn’t get healthy, was a shame.

Edited by Terry76

On 9/23/2018 at 3:44 PM, jr1 said:

Benjamin looks like a replacement player during a strike

Nah.  But he doesn’t look like a #1 WR on an NFL team or an $8M man, either

On 9/23/2018 at 3:43 PM, MtlBillsFan said:

I get the Watkins trade but I don't get getting rid of Woods.

Didn’t get rid of.  Let him go in FA ‘cuz we didn’t want to pay him what he wanted to stay.  Not quite same thing.

KB is #1 (on this roster by a long shot). He has Butterfingers, is fatslow, but he is the only WR that can make a play. Holmes can catch an accurate pass on the handful of times he get himself open.. but when game's on the line ya gotta hit Clay or Butterfingers when in desperation because they have the capability Holmes can't even touch.