Bills Release WR Jeremy Kerley; Sign DT Robert Thomas from PS

26CornerBlitz

Just now, Mark80 said:

People in here acting like Jeremy Kerley is some Hall of Famer or something.  SMH.

No we are not. We are acting like he is a Vet WR and a Weapon and actually a voice to help Rookie QB and Rookie WRs. Also Insurance for Ray Rays Knee. 

And that there are other less contributors still on this team thAt could have been released 

Just now, HappyDays said:

This is the first time anyone has ever called Jeremy Kerley a "weapon."

Who is more of a weapon. Jermey Kerley or Conner McDermott?

3 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

The HC of any sports team from pee wees  to Pros is the leader, makes the decisions good or bad.

While McCoach may lead the team (for good or for ill), I would not say that he "led the Bills to the playoffs last year."

I hope your optimism about these guys is correct.  

From 15 guys on the field to various metrics last year being worse than the year before to more franchise embarrassing losses than in recent history to trading to acquire Coleman but only increasing our dead cap space in the process . . . I have my doubts.

In the end, I hope you are correct, but I still have my doubts.

Just now, Peter said:

While McCoach may lead the team (for good or for ill), I would not say that he "led the Bills to the playoffs last year."

I hope your optimism about these guys is correct.  

From 15 guys on the field to various metrics last year being worse than the year before to more franchise embarrassing losses than in recent history to trading to acquire Coleman but only increasing our dead cap space in the process . . . I have my doubts.

In the end, I hope you are correct, but I still have my doubts.

How can you say the coach leads the team but didn't lead them to the playoffs

• Haha (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

They make decisions I agree with and ones I don't.  I just don't get all crazy like some around here if they make one I don't like.  I also realize they have access to a whole lot more info than I do on which to base their decisions.

i also don't buy into conspiracy theories like guys have to be Christian or they get cut.  In that regard it's interesting Kerley went to TCU

I have never really given much thought to that conspiracy theory.  

Just now, oldmanfan said:

How can you say the coach leads the team but didn't lead them to the playoffs

In my view, we backed into the playoffs.

We were very, very, very lucky.

I will give them this though.  We have not had much luck for the past several years.

1 minute ago, MAJBobby said:

Its better that the Career Inactive Conner McDermott stays here 

Can't cut his brother's kid.  

7 minutes ago, Mark80 said:

People in here acting like Jeremy Kerley is some Hall of Famer or something.  SMH.

He's probably in his high school's HOF

4 minutes ago, Peter said:

In my view, we backed into the playoffs.

We were very, very, very lucky.

I will give them this though.  We have not had much luck for the past several years.

They still had to win enough games to "back in" and this after not resigning core guys and trading off core guys.......

That in itself was an accomplishment and a testiment to the coaching of this team.

Did they too much of this to create cap space for next year and get their franchise QB onto the roster?  Maybe.   but to discount the job McD did last year I think is not correct

• Like (+1) 1