September 11th Anniversary --Post Your Thoughts

Tiberius

52 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Renowned Rochester resident, Richard Dolan.

I made it through the tears at the 6 minute mark.

Fast forwarded to about the 18 min mark where he starts talking about the Pentagon.

Listened to that.

Determined he's a dope and quit.

44 minutes ago, sherpa said:

I made it through the tears at the 6 minute mark.

Fast forwarded to about the 18 min mark where he starts talking about the Pentagon.

Listened to that.

Determined he's a dope and quit.

he's really not.

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

he's really not.

Yes he is.

It is so bad it has to be intentional, or he thinks everyone who would ever look at the very small part that I did is a complete idiot.

These guys expose themselves very early in their "presentations."

On 9/24/2018 at 7:39 PM, BeginnersMind said:

That was a plane. It was the other buildings that were demolished with the explosives. Keep up with the conspiracy man!

I can buy all the refuting of pretty good evidence of odd things that occurred that day, but

I personally have a hard time getting past the explanation  of what happened to Tower 7. 

24 minutes ago, Albwan said:

I can buy all the refuting of pretty good evidence of odd things that occurred that day, but

I personally have a hard time getting past the explanation  of what happened to Tower 7. 

A building fell on it.

• 2 months later...

So you take a look at other countries, Pakistan is there, they should be fighting. But Russia should be fighting, the reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia, they were right to be there, the problem is it was a tough fight and literally they went bankrupt, they went into being called Russia again as opposed to the Soviet Union.

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So you take a look at other countries, Pakistan is there, they should be fighting. But Russia should be fighting, the reason Russia was in Afghanistan was because terrorists were going into Russia, they were right to be there, the problem is it was a tough fight and literally they went bankrupt, they went into being called Russia again as opposed to the Soviet Union.

copy/paste to the wrong window?

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

No, we were attacked indirectly through Afghanistan 

okay color me just a bit confused then. this thread was buried 4 pages deep and you posted to it not even a minute after i resurrected it. posted a 65 word response not even a minute after it was resurrected? i might say that something is going on here but then another may come along and say that there are boogeymen around every corner.....

perhaps the text was sitting in your editor when you reopened it.

Edited by Foxx
  • Haha (+1) 1