Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Beautiful Day for Football!

26CornerBlitz

2 hours ago, BigBuff423 said:

Anyone else find it mildly poetic that Peterman's first start was against the Chargers and now Allen's first start is against the Chargers?

Cosmic forces at work....

The team that Flutie played for after we dumped him ...

8 minutes ago, Pokebball said:

I'm more concerned about Josh's health

I'm not. I'm more worried if he can accurately throw the football or not.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Week 2: Chargers Game Preparation - Josh Allen Named Starting QB; Bosa Out on Sunday

Well if there is any hope for this team being even moderately competitive it starts Sunday.  KC's defense sucks. Chargers offense might have a tougher time away against the Bills  So maybe if we can keep drives going it can at least be a watchable game.  Heck if we just even move the ball a little its progress, lol

4 minutes ago, TigerJ said:

I could still see Bosa notching a couple sacks on Sunday.  If Mills looks over on the Chargers sideline and sees Bosa, He's liable to get spooked, lose his balance, and fall into Allen a couple times.

Well some good news......it looks like Bosa will be out with his foot problem for another week.....

59 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

It's starting to look as if Hurricane Florence may shift a little more south.  South Carolina may take the direct hit, and then Florence could stall out.  Inland areas will avoid the storm surge, and most areas even close to the coast won't get hurricane force winds, but Hurricane Florence has the potential to be a Hurricane Harvey like rain maker for a large area of South Carolina.  We're talking 40+ inches of rain.  Anybody living in low lying areas should consider getting out now.