So this is “The Process”?

The Senator

1 minute ago, The Senator said:

Mc Stupid puts the least prepared, most undertalented, most undisciplined, most undercosched squadron the field, and starts perhaps the worst QB of all time, and we’re supposed to”trust the process”?

I like McD but i understand why fans are upset.  Yes its just one game but 47 to 3...it was awful.  Eventually this team needs to start building on success and not going backward.  Its just seems like its always one step forward two steps back.  Eventually it has to be win now and not a rebuild.  

• Like (+1) 3

Just remember the success of McBeane will ultimately rest on whether or not Allen is any good.

Allen did not start the game today and it's still before his time, even though he did eventually play.

Until Allen gets a decent body of work under his belt and people feel it is fair to judge him, I don't think anyone at OBD expected to do much winning.

2 minutes ago, Skins Malone said:

I like McD but i understand why fans are upset.  Yes its just one game but 47 to 3...it was awful.  Eventually this team needs to start building on success and not going backward.  Its just seems like its always one step forward two steps back.  Eventually it has to be win now and not a rebuild.  

Those were 2 VERY BIG steps backward. They better hope Allen keeps us competitive and they start coming together on D. This was an embarrassment to the organization, the fans and the city of Buffalo. Nothing they can say, no hype videos are going to make anyone believe in them anymore.  

Peterman has been outscored 77-7 in his 2 starts, both which lasted 1/2.  Time to move on. I don't care what they think the films says, this team is not even competitive with him under center. 

10 minutes ago, The Senator said:

Mc Stupid puts the least prepared, most undertalented, most undisciplined, most undercosched squadron the field, and starts perhaps the worst QB of all time, and we’re supposed to”trust the process”?

I gotta admit, Young Nathan is making a case for himself. The standard bearer, at least for Bills fans, has been Gary Marangi. Career: 36.1 QB rating.

Peterman BEFORE today's game: 38.4. And he put up a 0.0 today. So we have a new leader! Small sample size, since Marangi incredibly made 7 starts, but dammit, McD is going to give him every chance to get there ....

Hey, the guy trusted his new OC and that OC screwed up big time! 

Time to forget this pass first, quick-strike scheme and go back to pounding the rock with Shady and MM. Run to set up the pass instead of putting the QB in third and long all the time with receivers who can't catch, can't get separation, can't get open.

This line showed in preseason that they can run block better than pass block and BTW, get Vlad the penalty monster the heck outta there. 

McBeane is done...stick a fork in him.  

Your QB's have zero experience...….Your O-Line couldn't be backups on most teams (exception Dawkins). He even cut his vet punter for a rookie the week before the start of the season.. 

Oh - and we have 53 million in dead money.  Bravo genius.

• Like (+1) 1

The process includes paying 47 million dollars to guys who are not here and that we’re not getting it done, so they get a good draft pick and start next year with 60 million to spend in free agency. 

This season was always going to be brutal. If you expected something else, I applaud your optimism. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

I gotta admit, Young Nathan is making a case for himself. The standard bearer, at least for Bills fans, has been Gary Marangi. Career: 36.1 QB rating.

Peterman BEFORE today's game: 38.4. And he put up a 0.0 today. So we have a new leader! Small sample size, since Marangi incredibly made 7 starts, but dammit, McD is going to give him every chance to get there ....

Marangi has Peterman's QB rating beat by 36.1.  He would be an improvement.  

Edited by Azucho98
  • Like (+1) 1

Just now, Azucho98 said:

McBeane is done...stick a fork in him.  

Your QB's have zero experience...….Your O-Line couldn't be backups on most teams (exception Dawkins). He even cut his vet punter for a rookie the week before the start of the season.. 

Oh - and we have 53 million in dead money.  Bravo genius.

I agree. bravo. This is how you build a good team that had a ton of crap players and crap contracts. They had to swallow a bad year and this is the one.