Pats* fan loses power in home

Just Jack

8 hours ago, ExiledInIllinois said:

The box she reached into said:

"ACME CANDLE COMPANY*"

(Foxborough, MA)

Mr. Wile E. Coyote's lawsuit against Acme Products.

"Mr. Coyote states that on eighty-five separate occasions he has purchased of the Acme Company (hereinafter, "Defendant"), through that company's mail-order department, certain products which did cause him bodily injury due to defects in manufacture or improper cautionary labeling.....

Upon receipt of the Rocket Sled, Mr. Coyote removed it from its wooden shipping crate and, sighting his prey in the distance, activated the ignition.  As Mr. Coyote gripped the handlebars, the Rocket Sled accelerated with such sudden and precipitate force as to stretch Mr. Coyote's forelimbs to a length of fifty feet"

Also mentioned were defective "rocket skates," which propelled the plaintiff through a billboard, leaving a full body silhouette.

The Claim

One of my personal favorites was the earthquake pills.

• Haha (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, sherpa said:

"Mr. Coyote states that on eighty-five separate occasions he has purchased of the Acme Company (hereinafter, "Defendant"), through that company's mail-order department, certain products which did cause him bodily injury due to defects in manufacture or improper cautionary labeling.....

Upon receipt of the Rocket Sled, Mr. Coyote removed it from its wooden shipping crate and, sighting his prey in the distance, activated the ignition.  As Mr. Coyote gripped the handlebars, the Rocket Sled accelerated with such sudden and precipitate force as to stretch Mr. Coyote's forelimbs to a length of fifty feet"

Also mentioned were defective "rocket skates," which propelled the plaintiff through a billboard, leaving a full body silhouette.

The Claim

It was such a great cartoon.  You knew what was coming but it was still hilarious.

• Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, sherpa said:

The Claim

• Like (+1) 1

On 9/8/2018 at 6:54 AM, Fadingpain said:

I think it's finally time that the NFL put out a public service announcement stressing the importance of explosives safety in the home.

Jason Pierre-Paul would be the obvious choice.

That side of the state she was probably a Giants fan as well.

• Haha (+1) 1

On 9/8/2018 at 6:54 AM, Fadingpain said:

I think it's finally time that the NFL put out a public service announcement stressing the importance of explosives safety in the home.

Jason Pierre-Paul would be the obvious choice.

No, that would offend SOMEBODY, so they'll do the usual nothing...till next season?