Snobby about chicken wings

Jrb1979

I was listening to WGR yesterday morning and they were talking about the chicken wing festival. Howard Simon came on and said how he only eats chicken wings in Buffalo. Are a lot of people from Buffalo like that?  

I have wings from many different cities and a lot are just as good if not better. 

1 minute ago, Cripple Creek said:

If I only had wings when I was in Buffalo I would only have wings once/year. That wouldn't do.  I'm also not afraid to try some "non-traditional" flavors.

*Asian Carp Zing Wings?

*[Only wild, hook & line bitten caught]

33 minutes ago, Jrb1979 said:

I was listening to WGR yesterday morning and they were talking about the chicken wing festival. Howard Simon came on and said how he only eats chicken wings in Buffalo. Are a lot of people from Buffalo like that?  

I have wings from many different cities and a lot are just as good if not better. 

That festival is on borrowed time. 

14 minutes ago, Misterbluesky said:

That festival is on borrowed time. 

Why do you say that? It packs Coca Cola field with thousands a year not to mention from  all 50 states and 20+ countries 

it’s definitely not a bad thing... I can relax with my family 

Edited by Buffalo716

43 minutes ago, Buffalo716 said:

Why do you say that? It packs Coca Cola field with thousands a year not to mention from  all 50 states and 20+ countries 

it’s definitely not a bad thing... I can relax with my family 

You might be relaxed, but your family is miserable.  I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.  Enjoy the festival.  Go Bills.

7 minutes ago, Gugny said:

You might be relaxed, but your family is miserable.  I'm sorry I had to be the one to tell you.  Enjoy the festival.  Go Bills.

So you’re saying my sweet 91 year old grandmother is plotting my demise?

all because chicken wings ?

Edited by Buffalo716

2 hours ago, Jrb1979 said:

Yea right. Did you have them with Ranch?