Buffalo Bills 2018: Meet the 53

26CornerBlitz

Joe B: 2018 Buffalo Bills final roster analysis

(WKBW) - The Buffalo Bills, at least for the time being, have finalized their roster for the 2018 regular season. Following the preseason, the Bills made the necessary amount of moves to get to the new roster limit of 53 players. The Bills even took it one step further, and got down to 52 players.

It's also important to remember that the active roster today likely won't be the same by tomorrow, because the NFL will go through the most significant waiver claim process of the season on Sunday. Past that, those players that go unclaimed will become free agents and can negotiate with any team, which makes it likely that by the time the Bills practice on Wednesday they'll have a new face or two.

So, for now, who made it on to the roster? The full outlook, along with the analysis of each position and the cuts and keeps that the Bills made:

1 minute ago, Blokestradamus said:

Would 100% !@#$ him over Rachel Bush.

I'm heterosexual, so I would not.  However, I can understand how this guy get's hot women.  I just hope for his sake he can stay away from the crazy ones.

Edited by AllenWillBust
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Can't believe they kept Thomas over O'Leary, guess they want potential over production.

I can. NO is who he is while LT is new to the position and rapidly improving to provide a more difficult matchup for opposing defenses. 

1 hour ago, AllenWillBust said:

Poyer is a good looking dude...

His eyes are dreamy i know

49 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

I can. NO is who he is while LT is new to the position and rapidly improving to provide a more difficult matchup for opposing defenses. 

Please extrapolate, your post was difficult to understand. 

4 minutes ago, MILFHUNTER#518 said:

His eyes are dreamy i know

Please extrapolate, your post was difficult to understand. 

O'Leary is JAG ( just a guy) without much upside while Thomas is an improving player who's new to the position with more physical ability.  Comprende?

Edited by 26CornerBlitz
  • Like (+1) 1