How did Foster make the team?

wppete

2 hours ago, SouthNYfan said:

An excellent football play would be an actual reception on both plays.

He had zero awareness of the sideline and made no effort to stay in on the first one.

The second he made no effort to catch it.

Way too critical off Foster's play, in my opinion.

3 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Robert Foster’s Preseason 

5 targets 0 Receptions 0 Yards, 0 TDs. 

So @Sky Diver please put on record what you would consider a Big Night for Foster. I would love to know. 

I think the big question is whether Corey Coleman has the ability to better that stat line. Apparently we need to wait and see whether the guy with 50 odd regular season catches and 5 regular season touchdowns can beat such an impressive stat line. 

• Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

The fact that you’ve carried out this hoax over multiple forums and such a great length of time is truly phenomenal. You belong on the wall, forget about Foster. ? ? ? ? ? 

This whole Sky Diver thing is a Jimmy Spags repeat. Different name same game.

7 minutes ago, Commonsense said:

This whole Sky Diver thing is a Jimmy Spags repeat. Different name same game.

But so much better executed than Spags. This guy is good, really good as evidenced by multiple people (myself included) refuting him over multiple pages of multiple threads in multiple forums over multiple years.

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

But so much better executed than Spags. This guy is good, really good as evidenced by multiple people (myself included) refuting him over multiple pages of multiple threads in multiple forums over multiple years.

Which is why I believe him to be Lord of all Trolls.

17 minutes ago, Cripple Creek said:

Is it proper for a troll to call another poster a troll?  He's called me a troll.

1 hour ago, Cripple Creek said:

25% of the players on last years SB rosters were undrafted. That is a big number. The salary cap plays a part for sure, but it’s nice to see that many under the radar players on the top 2 teams.

Right, but how many were stars, he's talking like it's a regular thing for them to turn into Hof players.

Also he's asserting that Foster made a bunch of plays last game, he didn't. 0 catches 0 yards.

Multiple clear blunders.

I'll take your word on the # of udfa players in the SB,  but do you have a list of them?

Like to see who they were

**Added a list**

Patriots undrafted: QB Brian Hoyer, RB Brandon Bolden, FB James Develin, WR Danny Amendola, WR Chris Hogan, WR Bernard Reedy, TE Jacob Hollister, C David Andrews, OT Cole Croston, OT LaAdrian Waddle, DT Adam Butler, LB Eric Lee, LB Nicholas Grigsby, LB James Harrison, LB Brandon King, CB Johnson Bademosi, CB Malcolm Butler, P Ryan Allen

Eagles undrafted: RB LeGarrette Blount, RB Corey Clement, WR Marcus Johnson, TE Trey Burton, DE Bryan Braman, DT Destiny Vaeao, LB Dannell Ellerbe, S Rodney McLeod, LS Rick Lovato

Edited by SouthNYfan

21 hours ago, joesixpack said:

Im ancient by inter tube standards.

Most demons are in my experience older than hell. Just changed their line of work ..

Probably pretty swift with an Abacus though aren't you ?

Lol

11 hours ago, Bill from NYC said:

ODB, I don't know if Foster will be any good. I HOPE so but who knows?

As for the bold print above, try to understand that Foster played on a team with a great wr Calvin Ridley, AND a qb who was a runner and a game manager. A case could be made that he is not such a good passer at all. Additionally, deep down; Coach Saban prefers running the football over throwing it. He has adapted well (obviously) to the times but seriously.....he would rather run.

Foster probably has a lot to learn when compared to other rookies due to the above. He didn't get a whole lot of chances. Why don't we stay calm and see how it plays out?

One of your more balanced and receivable post.

I think there is hope for you yet !

and thank you for pointing out the type of game Saban prefered.  I think our very own Brian Daboll who ran the passing game once Bama switched QBs, to win the Season late.
 Foster is rough. simple as that. Hope he earns his way to PS or better.

Go Bills !

8 hours ago, GunnerBill said:

I think the big question is whether Corey Coleman has the ability to better that stat line. Apparently we need to wait and see whether the guy with 50 odd regular season catches and 5 regular season touchdowns can beat such an impressive stat line. 

This is a story to watch. Starting to tonite ! Coleman

wishing him well as a Bill .

Plenty of WRs to root for : ) Foster included

7 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Is it proper for a troll to call another poster a troll?  He's called me a troll.

Trolls recognize other Trolls from very far away.

Perhaps it was more a Hello ?

7 hours ago, Cripple Creek said:

That’s Trolling 101 stuff right there.

is that after  after completing Trolling 100 ?

Or before Trolling one oh two ?
I took typing in High School.

On 8/16/2018 at 9:46 AM, Cripple Creek said:

The tracking problem was him running with his head looking back at the ball leaving him a tad short. (Important distinction, the pass wasn’t too long)

if you don’t believe me do the following:

go outside

face one direction

look in the opposite direction

run

report back

Interesting considering he outraced a CB with 4.39 speed.

Edited by Sky Diver