Report: Martavious Bryant released

Alphadawg7

Just now, Kelly the Dog said:

He was a pretty good and willing blocker as a WR. 

Definitely was . But the guy talking about WRs and the Oline made zero sense. The Bills OL troubles are largely at G and C; the middle of the line. Middle pressure on their QBs won’t be lessened by a WR. I did like Easley’s contributions to the team though, even if he never did much at WR. 

1 minute ago, Boatdrinks said:

Definitely was . But the guy talking about WRs and the Oline made zero sense. The Bills OL troubles are largely at G and C; the middle of the line. Middle pressure on their QBs won’t be lessened by a WR. I did like Easley’s contributions to the team though, even if he never did much at WR. 

Oh I know. I was joking. We are in trouble at OT, too. Mills stinks. Dawkins was hurt a little and was good not great. Backups either stink or untested. 

1 minute ago, Kelly the Dog said:

Oh I know. I was joking. We are in trouble at OT, too. Mills stinks. Dawkins was hurt a little and was good not great. Backups either stink or untested. 

I agree, and figured you were joking lol... but those tackles are an issue. I think we aren’t hearing about it because the G and C have gotten all the attention. Mills used to be the whipping boy and is barely mentioned anymore. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, the skycap said:

I say bring Bryant in. He's a helluva talent. He could only help Josh's development, so long as he's playing. He'll also keep the safety out the box which can help McCoy as well. In hindsight, we shoulda kept Justin Hunter.

Hunter would have next to zero utility on this roster.