Tracker: Bills' Roster Moves to the 53 Man Limit - Two Players Awarded from Waiver Claims with Colton Schmidt Released

25 minutes ago, TPS said:

O’Leary was at his ceiling. Thomas and Croom offer more size and speed, and therefore create more mismatches. As a converted qb, the third year will be the charm for Thomas. I think Croom’s physique gives him the potential to develop into a complete package at the position. He very well could make clay expendable next year as some noted. 

As ive said elsewhere, this TE group will be the strength of the passing game, especially with a qb who sees the middle of the field. 

Agreed on Croom.  He was off the radar, at least to me before the season, but could be quite a find.     Thomas was clearly a project in the beginning, but he has made vast improvements and seems like a likeable person that is easy to get behind. 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Who's arguing that?  However, putting in a guy who isn't better doesn't solve the problem. 

...so then no to "Coop"?......

--Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports the 49ers are releasing guard Jonathan Cooper, who signed a one-year, $4.9 million contract in the spring. The former first-round pick of the Cardinals had offseason knee surgery and was slow to work himself back into the fold throughout training camp and the preseason.

Edited by OldTimeAFLGuy

1 minute ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...so then no to "Coop"?......

--Ian Rapoport of NFL Network reports the 49ers are releasing guard Jonathan Cooper, who signed a one-year, $4.9 million contract in the spring. The former first-round pick of the Cardinals had offseason knee surgery and was slow to work himself back into the fold throughout training camp and the preseason.

I'd kick the tires on him for sure.