Trump Wants To Regulate Google

They're not quite as rude as yesterday, but still cutting off answers an awful lot. Funny to hear the Execs just continue to talk though, especially Bezos ?

And Scanlon is worried about her constituents being able to get diapers? That is her main concern with these guys?

Omg.  I don't think most sane Americans realize how evil and demented the Left has become.  I can't say they're stupid or ignorant I don't believe you can be this dumb.  Either its evil or they've been so horribly indoctrinated by the schools/universities that it doesn't matter.  Same result: 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

The article lists his specific charges:

Tampa teen charged in Twitter hacking case

Hillsborough State Attorney Andrew Warren announced 30 felony charges against a Tampa teen accused of scamming people and perpetrating the “Bit-Con” hack of prominent Twitter accounts including Bill Gates, Barack Obama, and Elon Musk on July 15, 2020.

Investigators say Graham Ivan Clark, 17, was the mastermind of the recent hack of Twitter. Clark was arrested in Tampa early on July 31. According to court documents, Clark stole the identities of prominent people, posted messages in their names directing victims to send Bitcoin to accounts associated with Clark, and reaped more than $100,000 in Bitcoin in just one day. As a cryptocurrency, Bitcoin is difficult to track and recover if stolen in a scam.

</snip>

• Thank you (+1) 1

Exclusive: TikTok's Chinese owner offers to forego stake to clinch U.S. deal - sources

China’s ByteDance has agreed to divest the U.S. operations of TikTok completely in a bid to save a deal with the White House, after President Donald Trump said on Friday he had decided to ban the popular short-video app, two people familiar with the matter said on Saturday.

</snip>

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1