Cover 1: Breaking Down Teller and Ducasse in Film Clips

Boy. at the end of that game, watching him and the RT just create havoc so we could run the clock out, gave me hope..

been a bit since I saw our line impose its will like that. 

seems he is improving quick. some of the earlier reports had him struggling bad.

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Cover 1: Breaking Down Teller and Ducasse vs. Cleveland in Film Clips
5 minutes ago, wppete said:

I have heard them speaking about the “Slack Line” online. What is that? 

Haven't heard it.

I know slacklining is a hobby to practice balance, though. I've seen people sling them across pools. Fun and less risky if you're trying tricks.

I can see the usefulness as a practice tool for football players, but never seen it used in that way.

6 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Haven't heard it.

I know slacklining is a hobby to practice balance, though. I've seen people sling them across pools. Fun and less risky if you're trying tricks.

I can see the usefulness as a practice tool for football players, but never seen it used in that way.

I think it’s some sort of chat board. Not sure though. 

• 26CornerBlitz changed the title to Cover 1: Breaking Down Teller and Ducasse in Film Clips
50 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Oh, probably just Slack 

https://slack.com/

Yeah Erik and Aaron are always in the slack channel-- it's basically a chatroom and it gets some real good discussion going. You can ask questions directly to the two of them and help give them something to talk about on the pods. Erik also posts some film stuff you can only get in there

1 hour ago, Buffalo716 said:

He blocks you when you try and ask him a question or comment about something that he was off with lol

Erik can, on occasion, be a bit defensive when questioned. When he used to post on here we had a bit of a set to about the suitablity of Dennison's offense for Tyrod. History is now on my side there but even when I disagree with him I think Erik does an outstanding job and Cover1 is basically the only place I go for camp and pre-season coverage. It is quality content. They do an awesome job. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, GunnerBill said:

Erik can, on occasion, be a bit defensive when questioned. When he used to post on here we had a bit of a set to about the suitablity of Dennison's offense for Tyrod. History is now on my side there but even when I disagree with him I think Erik does an outstanding job and Cover1 is basically the only place I go for camp and pre-season coverage. It is quality content. They do an awesome job. 

I think he is good for an amateur operation... and his vids are good

But i dont think he ever even strapped up The pads on a JV field and he definitely never coached 

he is just trying to break down what he sees and give you his opinion as fact

i think we all can be defensive when questioned