Tyreek Hill plays as the Bills on Madden “to even things out”

YoloinOhio

15 hours ago, SoCoBills said:

Well the Bills are trash in Madden.  It’s not a shot st the Bills per say but at the Bills ratings in Madden. 

I do hope Davis for one performs way better in real life than he plays in Madden. 

That’s what I thought too. You need big time receivers and pass rushers in madden to dominate. We have neither. The Texans, as an example, are a great Madden team.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Kirby Jackson said:

That’s what I thought too. You need big time receivers and pass rushers in madden to dominate. We have neither. The Texans, as an example, are a great Madden team.

As a self proclaimed Madden expert... I only play with the bills and usually win.

Speed is the best attribute on the game. 

To dominate all I need is two fast receivers. And a accurate QB that can run.

My worst Madden years were with Trent Edwards and Fitzpatrick.

Buffalo usually has a good Madden team if you know football.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, PetermanThrew5Picks said:

I've hated playing with the bills since 2014

2015 was the best Bills experience I've had on Madden in a long time. Mobile QB, Watkins, Harvin, Woods, Hogan, Goodwin, Shady. It was bonkers.

Edited by BuffaloHokie13

16 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

We beat the Cheefs at Arrowhead last year.  Hill 7 receptions for 41 yards not exactly "nothing", but not exactly the Hill Show either.

I know nothing against Madden, except if it's stats based I would expect the Bills to not be that bad.

The writer took a few liberties in assuming he thinks Hill believes they’re the worst team. 

Anyone whose ever ever played Madden or the like knows you never use the worst teams. 

He probably picks Bills because their rating is a lot lower (so you get more bragging rights if you win)but still has some dynamic players. So like, best of the worst. 

Different players value different things. Bills would be perfect for my style because they have a good running back, and a big armed qb. Bomb, run, bomb, run... 

Edited by Bobby Hooks

I've been killing it online with the Bills this year.

Josh Allen's arm strength makes it so that you can fit it into INSANE windows on posts and deep balls. Just don't try throwing drags our swing passes...they'll go 10 yards over the receivers' heads.

If you play smart, realistic, varied zone defenses with the Bills, though, you will shut fools down. Believe that.

If you can't succeed with the Bills, you need to up your Madden game!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Logic said:

I've been killing it online with the Bills this year.

Josh Allen's arm strength makes it so that you can fit it into INSANE windows on posts and deep balls. Just don't try throwing drags our swing passes...they'll go 10 yards over the receivers' heads.

If you play smart, realistic, varied zone defenses with the Bills, though, you will shut fools down. Believe that.

If you can't succeed with the Bills, you need to up your Madden game!

99 arm power

I just came across his quote in an Athletic article.

Not that it really matters, but that NYupstate article was a bit misleading when they said:

Using the Bills, of course, means that Hill views Buffalo as the worst team in Madden.

Here is the full quote -

https://theathletic.com/487042/2018/08/23/chiefs-sammy-watkins-busy-learning-the-x-y-zs-of-another-new-offense/

“Believe this or not, Pat is the Chiefs and I’m the Bills,” Hill said. “I’m trying to get myself from the Chiefs to the Bills, but he won’t trade me. I’m trying to give Pat [receiver] Kelvin Benjamin and a first-rounder. Tonight, man, he better take my trade.”

“I feel like I’m the best, so I play with the Bills,’ Hill said. “They’re good, but they’re not, like, good. I want to make the league fair because if I get somebody like the Chiefs, I’m going to win all the time. I want to make the league fair for my teammates.”

• Haha (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFan4 said:

I just came across his quote in an Athletic article.

Not that it really matters, but that NYupstate article was a bit misleading when they said:

Here is the full quote -

https://theathletic.com/487042/2018/08/23/chiefs-sammy-watkins-busy-learning-the-x-y-zs-of-another-new-offense/

I agree the article was kind of skewed. I like his quote “they’re good but not like, good”

pretty much 

Edited by YoloinOhio
  • Haha (+1) 1

On August 23, 2018 at 5:04 PM, YoloinOhio said:

Us Madden players know he is speaking the truth.

Regardless of them coming off a playoff year I believe they are the third lowest rated roster in the League in Madden 19...I thought we were going to get a break this year, but no.  I don't believe they've been rated higher than 83 in any Madden season this century.

It's a shame really as they have Allen playing with a high rated Shady, a reasonably rated Benjamin, and then you have Clay, Kerley, Zay and Coleman as you speedster.  In that game it is a nice look that you can do things with...but the line sucks.

If I play a franchise or a regular vs online game I have exclusively played with the bills for 20+ years and always have a very good W-L ratio

The Defense is sneaky good.. like online I have 5 ppg against on average 

and Allen with his cannon and mobility + Shady + clay and others and I can make it work fairly easy

They really disrespect them as a team overall wise though. They were a playoff team and are like 4th worst “ratings” wise