THE FINAL 53 CHALLENGE: Results are In!!!

Many of us often try to forecast or predict which players will make the Bills final 53 man roster.  It got me thinking -- How cool would it be to have member of TSW predict the 53 man roster before the final roster cuts on September 1?  

So here is GUESS THE FINAL 53!

I went to the Bills website and created a Google Form where you can select which players make the team and which ones will get cut.   Once the final roster comes out, we'll be able to get an overall score for your submission.  There are 53 players on the team and each correct name will be worth 2 points.  The maximum score will be 106.

I will post the Top 10 winners here after the roster comes out on 9/1.    FYI - the only information needed is your TSW username.  No names or emails will be necessary.

Hopefully you'll participate in this fun challenge to see who can predict the final 53!

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO GUESS THE 53!!!!

https://goo.gl/forms/nLi1qoGfA2ZlD4aI2

VIEW THE COLLECTIVE RESULTS:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfDOhH5UTaVgpSj5Uybw98zTz5CwZrKm98adifeYrRe-hsR8w/viewanalytics

I couldn't embed the form in the thread but you can see what it looks like below:

ff.png

Edited by BuffaloRush
  • Like (+1) 2

7 hours ago, BuffaloRush said:

Some interesting results.  We've gotten around 40 entries so far.  Here's what fans think about the WR and TE positions:

bills1.png

Surprised Streater isnt getting more love...he's been probably been there with KB as the best WR in camp and preseason so far IMO.  He was the best WR in camp last year too after Sammy was traded before he got hurt.  I feel like he is a lock at this point. 

• Like (+1) 1

56 minutes ago, Alphadawg7 said:

Surprised Streater isnt getting more love...he's been probably been there with KB as the best WR in camp and preseason so far IMO.  He was the best WR in camp last year too after Sammy was traded before he got hurt.  I feel like he is a lock at this point. 

I don't think it's a lack of love. It really just comes down to a choice between Streater, and McCloud. And, it's a tough choice! I think many feel that Ray Ray is a little more versatile, he was just drafted, and he had a great showing in preseason. He's also done some return duty in TC I think, right? Slight advantage to Ray Ray.

Personally, I put them both on the roster, and am calling Kerley a surprise cut. (Hey man, they happen every year!)