Richie Incognito Arrested in Arizona for Disorderly Conduct and Making Threats

19 hours ago, Gugny said:

It was at the funeral home where Incongnito was working on planning his father's services; he died over the weekend.

Made a gun gesture to employees.  Said he had guns in his vehicle.  Turns out, he did.  Sad situation.

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2018/08/21/richie-incognito-arrested-for-disorderly-conduct-threats/

This might sound weird but the bolded indicates to me that he was crying out for help. The guns in the trunk were more than enough for suicide by cop. I applaud him for not taking his own life and harming the life of (or killing) a random police officer, or any other person.

I pray that he gets better and receives the help that he so desperately needs.

I

7 hours ago, Dadonkadonk said:

Lol. He is white. The cops would have asked for his autograph.  If it was John Miller he would have been shot by the funeral home director and then the police would have finished him off.

I am sorry that you feel this way. Did you have a bad experience with the police when you were arrested?

14 hours ago, thenorthremembers said:

The rate at which a concussion or head injury occurs in correlation to the number of exposures.  Or how many times it happened when correlated to the possibility of it happening.  

The issue with CTE isn't specifically concussions. The issue is that some players, like Richie Incognito and other linemen, literally bash heads with their opposition on every single play. 

The result isn't a concussion, but it still has an impact on the brain which moves inside the skull. When it pushes against the skull play after play after play, the result over time can be severe CTE. 

Edited by jrober38

17 minutes ago, GunnerBill said:

Yea. There is one man who should not be allowed a gun. 

pat kirwan on sirius nfl yesterday said the exact same thing.  that is just one man that shouldn't own a gun.  

45 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

maybe he wanted to pull a ted williams?

Just ran across the "Richie wanted to cut off Dad's head" article.

He had multiple weapons in his truck including a handgun with silencer 

yeah this guy needs to be locked up till further notice

Edited by ddaryl

52 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you owned a Taxidermy shop and Richie Incognito shows up with his dad's head and wanted it stuffed....how would you respond?

I’m stuffing the dead body. Mostly due to fear. 

1 minute ago, Chandler#81 said:

Yeah! Better his than yours!

For all my family & friends, I hope he never returns to WNY.

I really appreciate his time in Buffalo, but I don’t want Richie within a few hundred yards of me. 

1 minute ago, Royale with Cheese said:

As long as you're okay with Richie staring at you during the entire process.

Blank Stare

And he’d be haphazardly handling a gun.  Flinging a shot gun into the air like he’s in the color guard. 

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

A sniper rifle could still pick you off from that distance. 

But don't worry, I don't think Richie ever goes to Rochester.  No one really does so I think you're safe.

Fine.  More room for me. 

1 hour ago, Royale with Cheese said:

If you owned a Taxidermy shop and Richie Incognito shows up with his dad's head and wanted it stuffed....how would you respond?

LOL probably go through his options take his credit card and hope to god he is satisfied with the final product, but by that time I would be carrying myself

• Haha (+1) 1