South Africa Continues Towards Genocide Unabated

4 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Life, Liberty, and Property. 

Yeah, they are all 3 important to only silly people... 

How dare I equate them to each other!!!!

giphy-16.gif

You didn't equate them. You went to an asinine example of "genocide". A really bad use of reductio ad absurdum is the tool of morons.

1 hour ago, Paulus said:

You're doing an even poorer job arguing the superior position.

The first guy screaming "Nazi." Sad.

You should try and play devil's ad, Tom. Maybe, all the mental master bait'n will pay off with a coherent argument that is both sound and valid, as you seem to be having a hard time squeezing them both in there.

"Babies cannot be murdered because they have no concept of murder."  !@#$ing pseudo-philosophy bs.

I would say they are justified in the attempt. Not, that I'd be okay with it. 

And, you said absolutely nothing with all those words... Impressive.

I'm not arguing any superior position.  I'm deconstructing yours, as an explicitly Nazi concept of racial ties to the land.

20 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Yes, of course murder and genocide is the exact same thing as forcible removal from your land. Clearly there is little to no difference between property rights (or the lack thereof) and murdering people. I can't possibly think of any reason why I would have ever been so silly to never consider murder and property rights on the same level. You're devil's advocate schtick has made me seen the light.

Let's not forget that American engages in genocide against African-Americans.

We can apparently just redefine "genocide" as whatever the !@#$ we want.

1 hour ago, Koko78 said:

You didn't equate them. You went to an asinine example of "genocide". A really bad use of reductio ad absurdum is the tool of morons.

Haha, keep wiggling yourself into a deeper pit of ridiculousness. The argument was because the blacks had no concept of land ownership they didn't own the land.

I simply disagree, as the European concept of ownership does not mean that their land was forfeit. Life and property are both important, and comparing one to the other, in this context, is not absurd. Again, "Life, Liberty, and Property." I blame someone else for putting those 3 things together, maybe you know better.

Let me kick you off your land that provides you sustenance, and tell you it's okay because my definition of ownership makes it okay. You see why the Founding Fathers believed they were all highly important, yet distinguishable. I am amazed at how some of you guys defend to first genocide and are morally outraged by this possible retaliation genocide. 

giphy.gif

Edited by Paulus

On 8/17/2018 at 9:58 AM, TakeYouToTasker said:

Pushing ahead with the plans to amend their Constitution to permit the government to seize the land of white farmers and business people without compensation.

sure explains why faggot Obama is over there a lot race baiting his treasonous kleptocratic rear off.

Where whites are "getting it," BIGOT Obama is happy...

Look towards Zimbabwe. I'm sure SA won't return to slavery, tyranny, and eventually the stone age.

What is best for the rest of the world?

https://qz.com/africa/1152276/zimbabwes-white-farmers-kicked-out-by-mugabe-will-be-compensated-by-mnangagwa/

I wonder if they paid in Zimbabwean dollars, hahahaha. 

Edited by Paulus

46 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Haha, keep wiggling yourself into a deeper pit of ridiculousness. The argument was because the blacks had no concept of land ownership they didn't own the land.

I simply disagree, as the European concept of ownership does not mean that their land was forfeit. Life and property are both important, and comparing one to the other, in this context, is not absurd. Again, "Life, Liberty, and Property." I blame someone else for putting those 3 things together, maybe you know better.

Let me kick you off your land that provides you sustenance, and tell you it's okay because my definition of ownership makes it okay. You see why the Founding Fathers believed they were all highly important, yet distinguishable. I am amazed at how some of you guys defend to first genocide and are morally outraged by this possible retaliation genocide. 

giphy.gif

So now you're taking Western European property ideas, mixing it with Nazi concepts of  Blut und Boden, and now mindlessly adding in the American system?

Can you at least keep this stupidity consistent?

Edited by Koko78

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

Where are the f___king figures to back this complete bullsh_t argument?

How many white farmers have been killed in this so-called genocide, as opposed to say, common violent crime?

Whites in South Africa make up 8% of the population, yet own 72% of the land... If I were a scumbag looking for someone to rob, and take advantage of,

I know who I'd pick...

I'm not making an argument. I asked you a question, twice.  You said that what's going on in South Africa isn't the same as what happened in Yugoslavia.  Why is better that fewer people are killed for the same reason?

If you don't want to answer that, then maybe you'll answer this:  why don't Black South Africans also attack Black South African farmers and take their land, too?

10 minutes ago, snafu said:

I'm not making an argument. I asked you a question, twice.  You said that what's going on in South Africa isn't the same as what happened in Yugoslavia.  Why is better that fewer people are killed for the same reason?

Your question is preposterous, and infers something I never suggested... None of you fake Afrikaners have shown me stat 1 from this so-called genocide.

How many have died?  -Where are the mass graves of Boers butchered by their neighbors?  You guys are the ones trying to sell this genocide... Well.... -Where is it?

13 minutes ago, snafu said:

If you don't want to answer that, then maybe you'll answer this:  why don't Black South Africans also attack Black South African farmers and take their land, too?

Where's your proof that any  white South African has been attacked and had their land seized?  

I love how this became a "let's make excuses for genocide" thread.

I mean, never mind the fact that the white landowners in South Africa today aren't the originators of apartheid, but rather ended it, empowering the black community there.  

Let's justify genocide today because of the actions of different people, decades ago.

• Like (+1) 2

24 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

It should become a "what genocide are you f___king talking about", thread... 

Note to the OP... White people being uncomfortable does not constitute genocide. :lol:

41 minutes ago, #34fan said:

Note to the OP... White people being uncomfortable does not constitute genocide. :lol:

Interesting...considering that African-Americans being uncomfortable is labelled genocide...

1 hour ago, #34fan said:

Your question is preposterous, and infers something I never suggested... None of you fake Afrikaners have shown me stat 1 from this so-called genocide.

How many have died?  -Where are the mass graves of Boers butchered by their neighbors?  You guys are the ones trying to sell this genocide... Well.... -Where is it?

Where's your proof that any  white South African has been attacked and had their land seized?  

I never used the word genocide, fool.  You keep throwing that word around. You keep mentioning mass graves. 

I'm just trying to point out to you that it is irrelevant how many people are turned out of their homes and land with the pretext being their ethnicity.  It is wrong by any number and it is wrong in any location.  

1 hour ago, DC Tom said:

African-Americans being uncomfortable is labelled genocide...

Only by your douchebag, counterparts, Tom.

33 minutes ago, snafu said:

I never used the word genocide, fool.  You keep throwing that word around. You keep mentioning mass graves. 

Fine... Show me evidence of Serb-like ethnic cleansing of whites in South Africa, sh_tbag?   -You drew the comparison, not me.

And before you deny saying it, -it's all right here:

8 hours ago, snafu said:

So, ethnic cleansing and/or using race as a motive in moving residents out of a particular area is dependent on population density?

Lots of land populated by few farmers is okay to take, but gunning down thousands in a city is bad?

7 hours ago, snafu said:

Yeah, that's how the Serbs justified it, too.  https://foreignpolicy.com/2011/10/11/how-a-war-criminal-justifies-ethnic-cleansing/

So what's the difference?

I'm waiting....

Edited by #34fan

2 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

I mean, never mind the fact that the white landowners in South Africa today aren't the originators of apartheid, but rather ended it, empowering the black community there.  

Let's justify genocide today because of the actions of different people, decades ago.

It's also put a new spin on the term "echo chamber", among other things.

I'll admit, I've had to do a fair amount of reading up on the history of the various peoples of that whole region just to get some kind of perspective. Regardless of the history of both slavery and apartheid, I don't see how forcibly removing people from their property and confiscating their wealth is justifiable under the circumstances, and Malema's "We have not called for the killing of white people, at least for now" should wake a lot of people up as to the severity of what appears about to happen in SA.

I can't think of any other time in my life when there's been a possibility of a wave of English-speaking, white refugees flooding anyone's borders.

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Azalin said:

I can't think of any other time in my life when there's been a possibility of a wave of English-speaking, white refugees flooding anyone's borders.

I'll open my doors and protect Charlize Theron.

• Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

Well, why not?  You and me are the reason for slavery in the US.

Oh wait, what was it called when you punished somebody based on the color of their skin again?

4 hours ago, #34fan said:

^  Excusing genocide

Genocide.

Actual genocide.

He's excusing it.

Remember that the next time he talks.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, #34fan said:

Only by your douchebag, counterparts, Tom.

Fine... Show me evidence of Serb-like ethnic cleansing of whites in South Africa, sh_tbag?   -You drew the comparison, not me.

And before you deny saying it, -it's all right here:

I'm waiting....

I actually didn't initially bring up Yugoslavia. It is sad that you can't understand what I wrote -- yet you get so worked up. Re-read it.  I've been really consistent. All I need to do is find one example. Here is one of many. It took me ten seconds to find it. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-07-31/south-african-farm-murders/10013298 

6 hours ago, Azalin said:

January 2017 when all the celebrities kept their word and fled to Canada

• Haha (+1) 3

6 hours ago, TakeYouToTasker said:

^  Excusing genocide

Genocide.

Actual genocide.

He's excusing it.

Remember that the next time he talks.

Next time he talks? Hell, the only time I see his drivel is when someone quotes him.

It's amazing the black people of SA have been so restrained following the dismantaling of one of the most vicious and oppressive systems of racial exploitation ever devised. This is similiar to Israel and Ireland with the heavy hand of history weighing on the hands of justice. 

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It's amazing the black people of SA have been so restrained following the dismantaling of one of the most vicious and oppressive systems of racial exploitation ever devised. This is similiar to Israel and Ireland with the heavy hand of history weighing on the hands of justice

Translation - there are great black leaders like MLK and Mandela, and they sought peace and equality.  Then there are the bigoted scumbags like O and Jesse J, and they just wanna hate whites and steal from the taxpayer, and that's what Tiberius really supports.  Who cares if LBJ murdered MLK, it doesn't affect his government check...

That we have black supporters of what is going on in SA is proof that the real bigots in the US today are not white...

27 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Translation - there are great black leaders like MLK and Mandela, and they sought peace and equality.  Then there are the bigoted scumbags like O and Jesse J, and they just wanna hate whites and steal from the taxpayer, and that's what Tiberius really supports.  Who cares if LBJ murdered MLK, it doesn't affect his government check...

That we have black supporters of what is going on in SA is proof that the real bigots in the US today are not white...

Woooop!! ?

3rdning apparently does nothing but :stalk" me and cut and paste the same "outrage" after each dose of truth he doesn't like.

LOL!!!!!

Pretending the Israelis are "victims" is laughable.  The Israelis are the worst monsters on the planet today.  IF we want to snuff out terror, we need to snuff out the Mossad first.

1 minute ago, LaDexter said:

3rdning apparently does nothing but :stalk" me and cut and paste the same "outrage" after each dose of truth he doesn't like.

LOL!!!!!

Pretending the Israelis are "victims" is laughable.  The Israelis are the worst monsters on the planet today.  IF we want to snuff out terror, we need to snuff out the Mossad first.

Start with me, I dare you.

7 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

LOL!!!!!

CRUSADER ALERT!

There is no doubt that "Deep State" is Zionism.  Look at the main players.  Gosh, look at Brennan....

In the 1960s, "Deep State" was called ZOG, Zionist Occupied Government.  

The assassination of JFK and the blizzard of lies about it that followed, that was all the first act of "Deep State." 

The objectives of "Deep State" are as follows....

1. manipulate the US to use the US military to re-conquer the Biblical "Promised Land" defined in Book of Joshua

2. use the powers of state to snuff out those noticing too much

3. force Americans into systems like ObamaCare that dump huge amounts of pills into Americans, making them DUMBER

4. take American guns away by any means necessary - because some day they might notice....

5. bilk the US Treasury to enrich the Zionist demographic

6. write laws to empower attorneys to mess with Americans not supportive of Zionism

7. use government "operations" like "mental health" to quash debate on everything from 911 to climate change - you are "crazy" if you don't believe Algore...

8. control the media to get pro-Israel pols elected

9. empower JDAACs, Jews disguised as Christians, like Bob Corker, Peter King, Lindsay Graham etc...

10. do whatever is necessary to make Hillary the Dem nominee over Bernie, because Bernie isn't Zionist, he is Jewish American....

There is also a lot of "divide and conquer" stuff today, particularly on race.  

Bottom Line - DEEP STATE is a current and real threat, unlike Russia...

21 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

There is no doubt that "Deep State" is Zionism.  Look at the main players.  Gosh, look at Brennan....

The assassination of JFK and the blizzard of lies about it that followed, that was all the first act of "Deep State." 

1. manipulate the US to use the US military to re-conquer the Biblical "Promised Land" defined in Book of Joshua

3. force Americans into systems like ObamaCare that dump huge amounts of pills into Americans, making them DUMBER

4. take American guns away by any means necessary - because some day they might notice....

6. write laws to empower attorneys to mess with Americans not supportive of Zionism

7. use government "operations" like "mental health" to quash debate on everything from 911 to climate change - you are "crazy" if you don't believe Algore...

9. empower JDAACs, Jews disguised as Christians, like Bob Corker, Peter King, Lindsay Graham etc...

10. do whatever is necessary to make Hillary the Dem nominee over Bernie, because Bernie isn't Zionist, he is Jewish American....

CRUSADER ALERT!

• Like (+1) 1

48 minutes ago, LaDexter said:

Why aren't you in the Deep State and Q threads? You should be debating the finer points of the this with the other believers. I suspect you can go source-for-source with your read on things vs. theirs.

Edited by BeginnersMind