Bills' Preseason Week 1 Game Day vs. Carolina - 7 PM ET at New Era Field

On 8/6/2018 at 6:02 PM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Dj8r3I8XsAEHeNr.jpg

On 8/7/2018 at 10:20 AM, 26CornerBlitz said:

Here's the Panthers' version for Thursday: Panthers release first unofficial depth chart

SPARTANBURG, S.C. – The Panthers released their first “unofficial” depth chart ahead of Thursday night’s preseason opener at the Buffalo Bills.

- Kevon Seymour is listed as the starting cornerback opposite James Bradberry. Rookie Donte Jackson, who is competing for that starting spot and making a strong case, is listed behind Seymour.

- Da’Norris Searcy is listed as the starting strong safety, with Colin Jones backing him up. Rookie safety Rashaan Gaulden is slotted as the backup to free safety Mike Adams.

14 minutes ago, FearLess Price said:

That sucks if ur fone dies. Im assuming its gonna be AJ starting with Allen taking over the 2nd half

If that happens you go to Will Call to get your tickets.

2 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Does anyone think Allen has a chance to make coaches give him more First Team Reps and really put him in the QB competition?

Certainly he does. It's up to Allen at this point, the coach has said his performance tonight will go a long way to determining how the rest of the camp order shakes out. He'll get lots of time tonight to prove he belongs with the ones. I'm excited to see if he can step up. My gut is telling me he's going to show up bigger in games than in practice, unlike Peterman or AJM who (I assume) will largely look the same. 

3 hours ago, Shotgunner said:

Yup. I was over the heat already in mid-june.

Lets get football back on the TV,

Get the rotten little kids back in school,

Get the temp back to comfortable,

Wind down the busy season,

And may snow be soon to follow.

Elk bugling in the high country...

57 minutes ago, MAJBobby said:

Does anyone think Allen has a chance to make coaches give him more First Team Reps and really put him in the QB competition?

Yes, I honestly think so. If they are letting him go all out in the second half, with people that he's been growing chemistry with and playing against a weaker Panthers D...I think he has the potential to make a name for himself.

Joe B: 5 things to watch in Buffalo Bills vs. Carolina Panthers (8/9/18)

(WKBW) - And away we go.

For the first time in the 2018 season, even if it is just preseason, the Buffalo Bills will play in a competitive game. They'll take on the Carolina Panthers in a matchup that's less about the opponents and more about the individual performances on the Bills roster.

Thursday night is also the first time, on a grand scale, that Bills fans will be able to see their first-round quarterback in uniform. In fact, the excitement for that debut likely supersedes all other facets of the game.

However, this is the first of four games that means everything to the players fighting for the last five or so roster spots.

It all begins tonight. What should you be keeping an eye on Thursday? Five things to watch for when the Bills take on the Panthers:

1) The debut of Josh Allen

2) The two-person starting competition?

3) Tremaine Edmunds versus the run

4) The muddled bubble at WR

5) Who will stand out at center?

1 hour ago, MAJBobby said:

Maybe a small chance IMO.

The way I see it If Peterman( or A J )  stinks the place up during preseason Allen could get moved up on the depth chart (2) and one step closer to the football field IMO.