Bills' 2018 Training Camp Practice Day 8 - 6:15 PM at New Era

19 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Just a few hours before the team holds The Return of the Blue & Red at New Era Field, Buffalo Bills GM Brandon Beane sat down with the NFL Network.

Beane was asked about a variety of topics, but much of the conversation revolved around the Bills' quarterback competition. During the interview, Beane was asked about the quarterback rotation. After talking about Josh Allen working with the third team offense, Beane said the following about Buffalo's plan for the quarterbacks.

"So we've rotated AJ and Nate (with the first team offense) and it's been a very good competition," said Beane. "It's been healthy. We really haven't changed or veered from that plan at this point. We'll keep it that way. Once the games start, the cream will rise to the top and we'll start making adjustments between Week 1 and Week 2 (of the preseason)."

Nice. I have to save this quote for context after the Carolina game. Whoever plays the best should be with the first team in practice that week.

• Like (+1) 1

Sitting by a few little kids. They just were yelling for Charles Clay, who came over to them. As he was walking, a kid whispered really low "Oh my God." Made everyone laugh. Great moment. Ill try to post notable stuff as it goes!

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, BillsEnthusiast said:

Sitting by a few little kids. They just were yelling for Charles Clay, who came over to them. As he was walking, a kid whispered really low "Oh my God." Made everyone laugh. Great moment. Ill try to post notable stuff as it goes!

Just record it all. 

2 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

Great. Peterman gets pick-6'ed off by the kid.

Was thinking the same thing - poor guy, they make HIM go in and throw the pick to the kid! ?

"COME ON Nate, it's for the kid!!"

Terrence McGee in the house!

Edited by Heitz

Just now, MTBill said:

What?  They couldn't broadcast the rest of the scrimmage?   Booo.  :)

I thought the same thing as others on that Pick...

McDermott would be paranoid about that giving away something to other teams.