Vagina Beer

/dev/null

Joe: "Hey Bob, come here.  I have a new beer I want you to try."

Bob: "Oh yeah, what is it?"

Joe: "It's a new brand, recently on the market.  Give it a taste and see what you think."

Bob: (Takes a good sip) "Hmm.  That's interesting.  It has a certain flavor running through it.  Kind of....I don't know...it's kind of a little skunky."

Joe: "Yeah, it's fermented with vaginal yeast."

(Bob punches Joe in mouth).  End scene.

So like with most things this is about shock value marketing.  Using standard microbiological techniques they isolated some pure lactobacillus and introduced it into the beer. The key word here is isolated...its a pure culture that may or may not have been isolated from a models vagina. I'll lean towards not, but even if it was I'd still try it. It's the same probiotic bacteria that you'll find in yogurt or sour pickles for example.

12 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

So like with most things this is about shock value marketing.  Using standard microbiological techniques they isolated some pure lactobacillus and introduced it into the beer. The key word here is isolated...its a pure culture that may or may not have been isolated from a models vagina. I'll lean towards not, but even if it was I'd still try it. It's the same probiotic bacteria that you'll find in yogurt or sour pickles for example.

Wait, so you mean a super model doesn't squat one every bottle?, Your detailed explaination has ruined this thread!

• Haha (+1) 1