Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 4 - Nick O'Leary in Walking Boot

22 minutes ago, JerseyBills said:

Very early but this draft looking like we added a

Been saying since last year , Hughes numbers didn't reflect his play at all , in his prime and with an upgraded line the numbers should show that this year, one of the most underrated DE in league imo

Yeah, but he needs to install a cooling fan in his helmet for his hot head and avoid dumb-ass fouls that hurt the team

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 4

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

O'Leary hobbled?  God's judgement against the Bills for holding a practice on the 'Lord's Day'.

(Say the above using the Dana Carvey 'Church Lady' voice.)

?...?...?

tenor.gif?itemid=7638650

4 minutes ago, billspro said:

we are going to have a modern offence this season!

Daboll is my camp MVP so far. Anything would be a step up from Rick "screen pass to Mike Tolbert" Dennison, but from everything being reported it looks like we're running the Pats offense.

• Like (+1) 5

1 minute ago, HappyDays said:

Daboll is my camp MVP so far. Anything would be a step up from Rick "screen pass to Mike Tolbert" Dennison, but from everything being reported it looks like we're running the Pats offense.

I’m excited, if the play calling is as good as I think it will be we will have a solid offence this year. We may end up being a middle of the pack offence and not an anemic offence like all the national media is predicting.

7 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

....which was CLEARLY defined as a "fly pattern"..........

1 hour ago, fergie's ire said:

Yes, or force the other team to throw the challenge flag before they have had a chance to look at a play closely....and have them lose the challenge.

Pretty sure teams have gotten that part sorted out unless we're running a play in 5 seconds they also know the drill. Cept Rex Ryan

Anyways I meant to say.. Nick O'Leary is my favorite pass catcher and I hope he gets loads of targets. Dude's a stud improves every year.

3 minutes ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

As I mentioned in the Allen thread earlier, the QB competition will be about consistency  not flashy throws and plays, which is why I think ajm will win out (which I think is best for Allen's development too).

• Like (+1) 2