Bills' 2018 Training Camp Day 4 - Nick O'Leary in Walking Boot

2 hours ago, WhitewalkerInPhilly said:

You are deluded if you think that things can't get worse than Taylor

We saw what happened with Peterman. We are already seeing his flaws in 11 on 11. 

Things can get worse and that is #2. I think it's clear either McCaron or Allen will start. I'm pretty pumped for either 4 practices in.

5 hours ago, 26CornerBlitz said:

Yes. QB is a major question mark no matter who wins the job. The OL talent is worse with the loss of Wood and Richie Incognito.  The WR corps also looks shaky with the only established NFL caliber target being Benjamin.  

Too many things here you say "are" that, at worst, "might be."

I would argue that Incognito and Wood were clearly on the downside of their careers and would have been gone in another year or 2 anyway. It's well documented that we have reason to think Groy might be, at worst, a lateral move from Wood. Bodine has plenty of NFL experience. Miller already looks improved. Dawkins showed promise in year 1 and should improve. Mills was better last year than the year before.

If WRs are shaky this year, it's better than the absolute crap we had last year. We're already better simply with a healthy Benjamin and the experience of Kerley.

QB... well, everyone knows what I thought about Taylor, but you're also neglecting to mention on yuuuuuuge difference from last year, no matter who starts at QB...

Dennison vs Dabol

Can't get worse than Dennison, and OC and offensive scheme matters as much as offensive talent... just ask the Patriots.