So the Pittsburgh local sports radio says we start 0-8... But sums it up for Bills fans

Unless McCarron of Peterman plays lights out, the Bills need to know by the end of this season whether Allen is able to play. 

But I suppose, having invested so much in drafting him, they are committed to him whether he plays this season or not. They are not likely to draft another QB high next spring regardless. 

18 minutes ago, nucci said:

but also sometimes playing is better than watching

With more emphasis on best shot at success. At some point, you have to get out there and mix it up. Just not before he’s ready....especially since we don’t know what our line or WR’s will look like. 

3 hours ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Positive Bills talk...Scott triggered.

positive talk on the Bills isn’t allowed with Scott here.

i can't wait until scott tells us again how the bills will turn the ball over more, and therefore will be significantly worse.  i just can't wait.  

it's still better than having to hear how this team is rebuilding because mike gillislee was let go.

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, teef said:

i can't wait until scott tells us again how the bills will turn the ball over more, and therefore will be significantly worse.  i just can't wait.  

it's still better than having to hear how this team is rebuilding because mike gillislee was let go.

Is Mike Gillisee holding out now because of Todd Gurley's new contract?

22 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

?

I figured. Yes there is no difference between thinking the Bills will be bad and wanting them to be bad. Just change your name back to Tefflebees. Your alias isn't fooling anyone. 

Here's the thing Scott.  When you bet, any sort of wager, you want to win right?  Who takes a bet not wanting to win?

So if I take this bet, you're going to be pulling AGAINST the Bills all year.  You care more about bitching about the Bills than them succeeding.  

I'm trying to fool someone?

26 minutes ago, Royale with Cheese said:

Here's the thing Scott.  When you bet, any sort of wager, you want to win right?  Who takes a bet not wanting to win?

So if I take this bet, you're going to be pulling AGAINST the Bills all year.  You care more about bitching about the Bills than them succeeding.  

I'm trying to fool someone?

wait...you're tefflebees?!

On 7/24/2018 at 1:09 PM, Fadingpain said:

A guy like Oliver is not a difference maker on an otherwise bad team, or team without a QB.

You say we have our QB of the future.  Do we?  What's his name?

You don't mean Allen do you?  Jury is out on him, big time.

Actually, the jury hasn't even heard opening statements.

• Thank you (+1) 1

33 minutes ago, ScottLaw said:

Id happily lose the bet to see the Bills be better than 9-7. 

It's a win win. Just as it was when I took Atlanta to cover against Buffalo last season. I didn't give a **** I lost the bet. I was happy to see them win that game.

Only you would say it's a win win if the Bills lose.  Boy oh boy Scot....

1 minute ago, ScottLaw said:

Come on Teffle.

Have a little confidence in your take and let's make a bet. You said you think they'd be better. Put your money where your mouth is.?

LOL....I never bet on the Bills Scott.  I didn't take your Gillisee bet last year and now you're coming at me again like a kid.

"It's a win for me if the Bills lose!" - Scottlaw